- Salary: TBC
- Location: Central London - Euston/Warren Street - NW1
- Start date: ASAP
Addison Lee is Europe’s largest premium minicab company, carrying over 10 million passengers a year. Based in central London, we service 15,000 corporate accounts including 50% of the FTSE 100.
Established in 1975 with one car, Addison Lee is still very much a family business, but now has over 900 employees, 4500 well-presented professional drivers and revenues of £180 million. Addison Lee has been recognised by The Times Fast Track as one of the fastest growing companies in Britain.
As well as premium minicabs, Addison Lee also provides an executive and international car service, coaches, Taxybikes, private jets, and a same-day, international and overnight courier service.
Addison Lee offers excellent packages to attract and retain the best people, and has a strong belief in development and promotion from within. Our training and development programs and commitment to our workforce has seen us achieve Investors in People status.
We are currently seeking an exceptional individual to join the Addison Lee team as a Car Jockey/Valet.
We are seeking a friendly and efficient Car Jockey. Reporting in to the Fleet Manager; the role will involve driving vehicles to and from MOT testing centres around London and cleaning the vehicles when needed.
- Driving vehicles from our workshops in Warren Street and Kentish Town to various MOT testing sites around London
- Cleaning the interior of vehicles
Essential skills and experience
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Over the age of 25 (insurance purposes)
- Good knowledge of London streets
Hours: Full Time – Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Addison Lee PLC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
If you are interested in this role then please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Posted 22 May 2012
- Learning and Development Consultant/Trainer
- Team Leader – New Business Sales Executives
- Credit Controller
- Service Technician
- Inbound Contact Centre / Customer Service Agents
- Account Development Executive
- Salesforce Support Administrator
- Lead Data Warehouse Engineer
- Lead Business Objects Report Developer
- Senior Digital Analyst