Addison Lee beats the streets to top destinations this half term
Addison Lee wants to help make entertaining children this half term easier, by offering discounts on pre-booked cars and MPVs through half-term week. The company’s traffic management systems will also help families access London’s many free venues and activities painlessly. Using promo code HT20, customers can get 20% of all London journeys over £10, whether booking a hybrid Prius, or one of the company’s iconic black Galaxy MPVs. The offer runs from 10 to 19 February for bookings between 9am and 8pm.
Transport for London’s web site identifies over 2300 planned street-works during half term week in central London. Addison Lee’s drivers can access live traffic feeds from their dashboard, and driver service teams monitoring London’s streets for incidents can report hot-spots to drivers in real time, helping make sure passengers get to their destination as quickly and as safely as possible.
Addison Lee’s booking app allows for on-the-go real time bookings, making it flexible and convenient for families enjoying a day out. The combination of discounted fares, modern and comfortable vehicles, and great, traffic busting technology on board, should help passengers relax and enjoy the ride to London’s famous family friendly venues this half term. There are many great options, here are just a few that are free entry:
- Southbank Centre, Imagine Children’s Festival: Free events across 11 days from Feb 9 – 19, including a special screening of The Little Mermaid where the film is powered entirely by bicycles
- Science Museum: events every day through-out half term week.
- Victoria & Albert Museum of Childhood: One of best collections of children’s toys, games, doll’s houses and costumes dating back to the 1800’s
- London Transport Museum: Half term children’s activities include a story of a group of engineers working on the Crossrail tunnel, and discover the buried, forgotten treasures they find along the way.
- National Gallery: free events for children and families throughout half-term week
- Hackney City Farm: children can pet the variety of animals while grown-ups sip organic lattes