Best Firework Displays in London
Bonfire Night is almost upon us, and soon enough, spectacular fireworks displays will be lighting up the sky all across London. But with so many to choose from, which should you head to? Don’t stress – we’ve rounded up some of the best, so all you need to worry about is bundling up warm and booking an Addison Lee to get you there in style and comfort.
1. Victoria Park Fireworks Sunday 5th November
East London’s Victoria Park is famous for its spectacular fireworks display. Beginning at 7pm and offering mulled wine and free entry, this is a great option for all the family.
2. Southwark’s Firework Display Sunday 5th NovemberPerhaps the best place to watch the fireworks spin and pop over central London, Southwark Park’s firework display returns for a 14th year running. The gates open at 5pm and last entry is at 6.30pm. Entry is £9.50, but you can expect delicious food and entertainment in addition to the fireworks.
3. Blackheath Fireworks Display Saturday 4th November
The Blackheath Fireworks display in Greenwich offers stunning fireworks and so much more. Attracting crowds of over 100,000 each year, the event begins at 12pm with fairground rides and food stalls, and ends at 8pm after the fireworks.
4. Lambeth Fireworks Saturday 4th November
Adopting a ‘Night at the Movies’ theme this year, the Lambeth Fireworks are hosted in Brockwell Park, and feature a fun fair, local performers, bars, over 20 different food stalls and an impressive 20 minute firework display. One not to miss!
5. Battersea Park Fireworks Saturday 4th November
The Battersea Park fireworks display is in the capable hands of award-winning pyrotechnicians this year, and set to last an incredible 22 minutes! Entry is £10 and the gates open at 6pm.
Survive Blue Monday: London’s Best Spa’s The festive cheer of Christmas is now a distant memory, everyone has a cold, …