Can I Use My Taxi as a Personal Vehicle?
If you want to use your Addison Lee taxi as a personal vehicle, there’s good news – you can. Here’s what you need to know.
When can you use your taxi as a personal vehicle?
If you have your own vehicle that you use as an Addison Lee taxi, then you’re free to do with it as you please – including using it as a personal vehicle.
You can also rent an Addison Lee vehicle and use it as a personal vehicle. Unlike many other taxi services, Addison Lee offers a generous car rental scheme where the more journeys you complete, the cheaper your weekly rental becomes, and you get the first 4-weeks of your rental for free. Not only is this fantastic from an earnings point of view, but it also means you can have a personal vehicle for a fraction of the price of an ordinary rental car.
However, it’s important to note that you’ll still need to pay for your fuel and other costs, which is something to be conscious of when using your Addison Lee vehicle for personal use.
What kind of vehicle can I rent from Addison Lee?
If you rent a vehicle from Addison Lee, you can expect a low-to-no-emission vehicle around three years old. In addition, your car will be regularly serviced by our technicians, meaning there’s no need to stress about MOTs, PHV checks, or repairs. If your vehicle is out of action, we’ll also provide a free replacement while your car is being fixed, so you can stay on the road and keep earning every day.
Other benefits of driving with Addison Lee:
- Addison Lee vehicles come with comprehensive insurance and critical accident/sickness coverage.
- Congestion and ULEZ charges are handled by us, not you.
- Competitive pension scheme available.
- Option to drive a brand new, fully electric Volkswagen ID.4.
- No shifts or rosters – pick your own hours!
- Holiday pay.
- Ability to pay zero rent on your Addison Lee taxi vehicle.
- If you want industry-leading perks, including the ability to use your top-end taxi as a personal vehicle, become an Addison Lee driver today.
London’s largest private hire and taxi firm Addison Lee has today announced an investment in 600 brand new, zero-emission capable …