What’s Going On In London This August
While there is unfortunately no guarantee of sunshine in London this August, we can guarantee a month filled with fantastic events, festivals and cultural happenings!
- While the Queen is away on her summer holidays, take the opportunitiy to visit her official residence, as Buckingham Palace opens up its magnificent State Rooms to visitors. Open daily until 1st October 2017.
- The UK’s biggest urban beach, bar and amusement park is back. Enjoy a beach escape this summer, without having to leave London! Perfect for keeping the little ones entertained in summer holidays. Beach East is running from 21st July – 2nd September 2017.
- Enjoy multi-coloured botanical cocktails on the fourth floor roof terrace of the Ham Yard Hotel at their pop-up summer bar. Rooftop Terrace Summer Sessions will be running from Monday 31st July – Wednesday 30th August 2017.
- Party to Tinie Tempah, Deadma5, Duke Dumont and more, at the two-day South West Four music festival in Clapham Common. Saturday 26th – Sunday 27th August 2017.
- Be part of Europe’s biggest street party this bank holiday weekend. The Notting Hill Carnival will be taking place on Sunday 27th August – Monday 28th August.
Remember you can pre-book your journey using the Addison Lee App, and if the fun and games runs over, aimply snooze your driver without having to cancel and re-book**. Just pre-book your journey using our app to have the option to delay your car for fifteen, thirty, forty-five or sixty minutes, as many times as you please.Book now
You can’t travel to Tokyo, but you can get in the mood for this year’s event by visiting some of …