What’s Going On In London This July
There are a few days of action left at Wimbledon this year, but if you weren’t lucky enough to snag Center Court tickets, take a look at our pick of other exciting events taking place all over the capital this month.
- Explore works by some of the world’s most famous sculptors at Frieze Sculpture Exhibition, coming to Regent’s Park this summer. From Thursday 5th July to Sunday 8th October.
- Experience BBC Proms, the world’s biggest classical musical festival at the Royal Albert Hall. From Friday 14th July to Saturday 9th September.
- Party to Frank Ocean, Jamie xx, Chase & Status and more, at the two-day Lovebox music festival in Victoria Park. Friday 14th to Saturday 15th July.
- See top para-athletes compete in the Olympic Stadium, as London hosts the IPC World ParaAthletics Championships 2017. Friday 14th to Sunday 23rd July.
- Cheer on the world’s top professional cyclists at Prudential Ride London, a three-day festival of cycling. Friday 28th to Sunday 30th July.
So sit back and relax while our carefully vetted and fully insured drivers take the wheel, and get you where you need to be this June.Book now
There’s still a few weeks of the summer holidays left, so if you’ve run out of ideas on how to …