What’s Going On In London This June
As the weather begins to improve, London is hosting an array of exciting events. Even if you’re not into big hats and fascinators or festival attire, there’s still lots going on this month in the capital:
- Regents Park Taste of London is back this month. Join them to celebrate London Food Month whilst you discover a tantalising selection of nibbles from world-class chefs. From Wednesday 14th June to Sunday 18th June. We’ve also partnered with Taste of London to bring you a special discount. Simply enter promo code ADDLEE when you book your ticket.
- Celebrate the Queen’s official birthday by watching the Trooping the Colour parade , which takes place on Saturday 17th June at the Horse Guards Parade.**
- Get all dressed up for the world-famous Royal Ascot, the most fashionable event in London’s sporting calendar. From Wednesday 20th June to Saturday 24th June.
- Sing your heart out at West End Live , as the cast of some of the West End’s top shows and musicals take to the stage at this free event in Trafalgar Square. From Saturday 24th to Sunday 25th June.
- Enjoy two weekends of live music and entertainment at the British Summer Time Festival in Hyde Park, with Phil Collins, Green Day, Kings of Leon and Justin Bieber confirmed as headlining acts. From Friday 30th June to Sunday 9th July.
So sit back and relax while our carefully vetted and fully insured drivers take the wheel, and get you where you need to be this June. Enjoy fixed fares and leave the worry of unexpected costs being added to your bill behind.Book now
Addison Lee is proud to be an official partner of London Restaurant Festival 2017. Established in 2009, London Restaurant Festival …