Addison Lee Limited will donate to Centrepoint £0.40p for each and every completed survey made from a select group of B2B customers and/or eligible businesses who do not have an existing account between 00:00 on 26 April 2021 to 23:59 on 9 May 2021, up to a maximum donation of £1,000.
- Addison Lee Limited whose registered office is at The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1AF (“Addison Lee”) will donate to Centrepoint Soho (Registered Charity Number 292411) whose head office is at 25 Camperdown Street, London E1 8DZ (“Centrepoint”) £0.40p for each survey (“Survey”) completed between 00:00 on 26 April 2021 to 23:59 on 9 May 2021.
- The Survey is open to eligible employees of business customers of Addison Lee and/or eligible businesses who do not have an existing account (each an “Entrant”). The employee of an Entrant shall meet the following criteria:
(I) is an individual natural person; and
(ii) is aged 18 or over on the day of entry; and
(iii) is employed by an Entrant business who is registered with UK Companies House or which otherwise are headquartered within the UK.
- The following are not eligible to participate:
(I) employees of Addison Lee and their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the Survey; any person entering via an agent or using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) surveys; and any individual who is an employee of an Addison Lee group business client and had entered this competition using a LinkedIn account associated with their employer; any entry on behalf of Addison Lee or any of its group, parent or subsidiary companies.
- The Survey will ask the Entrant to insert their email address if they are happy to participate in public relations activities with Addison Lee and if an Entrant or an eligible employee of an Entrant has provided an email address, the Entrant has given Addison Lee their consent to be contacted regarding public relations activities. Addison Lee shall comply with the Data Protection and Data Processing provisions of its standard terms and conditions as set out at https://www.addisonlee.com/terms-2/business-account-terms/, as amended from time to time.
- Any enquiries about personal information held by Addison Lee, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting the Customer Services number notified on the Contact Us section of www.addisonlee.com.
- Addison Lee may: (i) extend any time limit or waive any of the Terms where a person might otherwise have been disqualified (without obliging Addison Lee to relax the Terms on any further occasion for that Entrant or at all for any other person) and terminate, extend or suspend the Survey at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to supervening circumstances beyond Addison Lee’s control. Addison Lee’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Terms shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- No term of these Terms shall be enforceable by any person who has not participated in the Survey, save that, to the extent Addison Lee deem it appropriate, Addison Lee shall be entitled to treat any of their rights under the Terms as having been granted for the benefit of their group companies, and/or one or more of their agencies and commercial partners.
- These Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or any other matter arising in connection with the Survey or these Terms.