LONDON EXPERIENCE FOR 2 TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the rules (the “Rules”) that govern the Addison Lee London Weekend Experience promotion (the “Promotion”) taking place between (and including) Friday 7 February 09:00am and Tuesday 25 February 17:00pm (the “Promotional Period”):
1. The promoter of the Promotion is Addison Lee Limited (company number 01205530) whose registered office is at The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, W2 1AF (“Addison Lee”)
2. Each person who enters the Promotion (each an “Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of Addison Lee, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Promotion.
3. An Entrant, whose entry is selected as the potential winning entry for the prize must remain in compliance with the Rules. Addison Lee reserve the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants to take part in the Promotion. Addison Lee may require such information as they consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
4. The Promotion is open to new and existing customers who are aged 18 or on the day of entry. The following are not eligible to participate:
employees of Addison Lee and their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion; employees of any company responsible for redemption of prizes/vouchers or for supplying prizes for the Promotion and their respective franchisees, subsidiaries, agents and advisors; other persons assisting with this Promotion; any person not being an individual natural person; any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; any person entering via an agent or using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize promotions; and any individual who is an employee of an Addison Lee group business client and had entered this competition using an Instagram account associated with their employer.
5. Multiple and automated/processed non-manual entries are forbidden. One entry per Entrant per account. Entrants must be 18+.
6. To enter the Promotion all Entrants must during the Promotional Period, book a one-to-one appointment with Addison Lee Group at the Business Travel Show 2020 through the booking link (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/W9NLK5F) shared via email or social media. The Promotion is available to pre-booked meetings only.
7. Entries and content posted in accordance with clause 17 shall not, in Addison Lee’s sole discretion:
i. promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
ii. promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
iii. promote any particular political agenda or message;
iv. be obscene, offensive or inappropriate;
v. endorse any form of hate or hate group;
vi. appear to knowingly duplicate any other submitted entries;
vii. defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
viii. be profane, sexually explicit or suggestive, or unnecessarily violent or derogatory, whether of any person, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, profession, age or otherwise;
ix. denigrate any Addison Lee group brand or products, the Promotion, or any other third-party brand, product or service;
x. communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Addison Lee wishes to be associated; and/or
xi. violate, or incite any violation of, any law.
8. Entries submitted outside of the Promotional Period shall not be valid or counted.
9. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary to enter or win.
10. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Addison Lee does not accept any responsibility for any technical or other difficulties encountered by Entrants in entering the Promotion or any entries that are delayed or corrupted.
12. Entrants are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the Promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
13. The participants reserve the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or if, in their reasonable opinion, they consider that there is a significant risk that the Entrant may bring the Addison Lee brand into disrepute.
14. There is one (1) prize available which is The London Weekend Experience for two people as follow:
i. One standard double room, two-night stay in a quintessential hotel in London for two people from a Friday to Sunday, which includes breakfast for two on the Saturday and Sunday morning, for the total equivalent value of £500.00. Details of the hotel will be provided in the follow-up email (see clause 16);
ii. two adult tickets for a concert or show at The O2 on the Saturday evening. Addison Lee will provide the winner with provide a range of concert/show options for the concert or show (see clause 16);
iii. Tristar chauffeur from the Hotel, to the concert/show at The O2 and last drop-off at the Hotel, including an Audi e-tron experience for 4 hours; and
iv. S Class vehicle chauffeur for discount code up to £300, for the weekend in London (restrictions apply, see clause 18)
(together the “Prize”).
15. The winner will be drawn on Wednesday 26 February 2020 at the Business Travel Show 16:00pm. Addison Lee will be located on stand B840. The winner will be selected at random using a computer program producing a verifiably random draw from all correct and valid entries submitted. If the winner is longer at the Business Travel Show to claim their prize, Addison Lee will contact the winner via email. If the winner fails to acknowledge receipt by Monday 2 March 2020 at 17:00pm, Addison Lee reserve the right (in their sole discretion) to draw an alternative winner.
16. Once the winner has provided Addison Lee their Redemption Date (see clause 19), Addison Lee will confirm the details of the hotel and provide the winner with a range of concert/show to select from. The O2 restaurants and bars are not included in the concert/show tickets.
17. The winner is required to post on Twitter and LinkedIn at least one photo on their page whilst enjoying the Prize. These must be posted on the day of the Redemption Date. The winner must tag @AddisonLeeGroup. The winner is to provide Addison Lee and/or its group entities their consent of use on its social media and internally (for example, weekly news), in respect of which and in consideration of the Prize, you grant us a royalty-free, worldwide non-exclusive irrecoverable license to use content in all current or future media.
18. Addison Lee will generate a discount code which will cover all other journeys for the weekend, for up to the total of £300 for the winner and their plus one guest. If the winner and their plus one guest are based within M25, the discount code can be used to travel from their home destinations to the hotel, and, return to their home destinations. If the winner and their plus one guest are not based within M25, Addison will not cover the costs of travel from and to their home destinations. The discount code only applies to bookings where the pick-up or drop-off locations are within M25. All journeys are valid for pre-booked bookings only. Discount code is non-negotiable, and no refund, credit, payment or cash alternative will be offered by Addison Lee. The discount code may not be sold and have no cash value. All journeys must be completed during the Redemption Date. The winner will need to download Addison Lee’s app and create a profile to be able to book the journeys. Please refer to our consumer standard terms and conditions for the use of our service and booking on the app which are available at https://www.addisonlee.com/terms-2/consumer-terms/.
19. The winner must redeem the Prize on any Friday – Sunday, starting on any Friday, between Friday 13 March 2020 and Friday 24 April 2020 (“Redemption Date”), subject to availability. The winner must notify Addison Lee by email at least 1 week before the Redemption Date to allow enough time for the arrangement of the Prize bookings.
20. If the Prize is un-awarded, unclaimed or subject to claims which become invalid or which are adjudged void at any time, the Prize will lapse and may be re-awarded by Addison Lee (but without obligation to do so). This includes any prize where the winner’s response message is received by Addison Lee after the timeframe provided for response. Addison Lee does not accept any liability for delay or non-delivery of notification emails to winners or winner’s response message.
21. The Prize includes only those items specifically listed in clause 14 above.
22. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and/or use and not specified in these Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the Prize. The winner may not substitute, assign or transfer the Prize, whether in whole or in part but Addison Lee reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the Prize with one of comparable or greater value.
23. No part of the Prize may be exchanged for any cash or other alternative (whether the maximum value of the Prize has been used or not), it is not transferable, divisible, permitted to be sold or resold and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The Prize cannot be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft or missed opportunity. In the event that Addison Lee wishes to increase the prize pool for the Promotion, it may (but shall not be obliged to) do so.
24. Addison Lee is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omissions whatsoever by any other promoter, any third-party prize providers or any other persons involved in providing any Prize-related goods or services. Two-night stay, and concert/show tickets are subject to the terms of their providers.
25. In order to claim the Prize, the winner may be asked for identification that matches their entry details. Addison Lee reserves the right to validate any claim and may ask for proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
26. As a condition of entering, Entrants agree that to the extent permitted by law, Addison Lee, Twitter, LinkedIn and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, franchisees, prize providers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against any liability for any losses or damages of any kind to property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities. Nothing in these Rules shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of a Released Party for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by the Released Party’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
28. The winner agrees to take part in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of Addison Lee and being announced as a winner on Addison Lee’s social media accounts along with their first name and prize. Such publicity and advertising may take place at any time or date after the entry has been submitted. No further consideration will be given for this.
29. The winner agrees that Addison Lee may use his/her name, image and likeness in any manner (including a photograph, film or recording of the same) and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
31. Any enquiries about personal information held by Addison Lee, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting the Customer Services number notified on the Contact Us section of www.addisonlee.com.
32. Addison Lee is not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Twitter and LinkedIn service that may interfere with the Promotion or ability of Entrants to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Addison Lee via Twitter and LinkedIn in which case Addison Lee, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Promotion.
33. Addison Lee may: (i) extend any time limit or waive any of the Rules where a person might otherwise have been disqualified (without obliging Addison Lee to relax the Rules on any further occasion for that Entrant or at all for any other person); (ii) terminate, extend or suspend the Promotion at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to supervening circumstances beyond Addison Lee’s control; and (iii) substitute a product deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in the place of any of the prizes (or any part of a prize to the extent divisible). Addison Lee’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Rules shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
34. Addison Lee reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Entrants that do not comply with these Rules or the spirit thereof or any Entrant who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of the Promotion. The decision of Addison Lee is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into about it.
35. No term of these Rules shall be enforceable by any person who is not a party to them, save that, to the extent Addison Lee deem it appropriate, Addison Lee shall be entitled to treat any of their rights under the Rules as having been granted for the benefit of their group companies, and/or one or more of their agencies and commercial partners.
36. These Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or any other matter arising in connection with the Promotion or these Rules.