These terms and conditions apply to Addison Lee Limited’s Christmas charity campaign.
Charities may apply to take part in Addison Lee’s Christmas charity campaign by click to apply.
To be eligible to apply for a donation pursuant to Addison Lee’s Christmas charity campaign, a charity must:
- be registered as a UK charity with the Charity Commission for England and Wales and provide evidence of the same to Addison Lee;
- be active in London, the South East or Manchester;
- have one of the following charitable purposes: health, education, human rights, children
- have a valid need for Addison Lee’s car or courier services.
A maximum of twenty (20) charities will be selected. Addison Lee’s decision regarding the charities selected is final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
Charities selected to participate in Addison Lee’s Christmas charity campaign will be entitled to:
- An account with Addison Lee with a minimum £500 credit to spend with Addison Lee between 31 December 2016 and 31 December 2017 on car and/or courier services during off peak hours only being; Monday – Thursday, 03:00- 04:59, 09:00-16:59, 19:00-20:59; Friday 03:00-04:59, 09:00-16:59 + 19:00 – 22:59 + Weekend 03:00 – 22:59 + 01:00 – 03:00 (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Standard cars only
All services offered as part of the Christmas charity campaign are subject to availability. All credit must be redeemed by 30 June 2017 and if not redeemed before this date will lapse. Charities are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry into the Christmas charity campaign. Addison Lee reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a donation to any charity in breach of these terms and conditions.
Charities selected to participate in the Christmas charity campaign agree that and Addison Lee Limited may use its name, brand name and logo for reasonable promotional purposes including on its website, social media and any other public relations materials. Each charity further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by Addison Lee Limited.
The donation is non-transferable, non negotiable and no cash alternative is offered. Charities are strictly prohibited from selling the donation to any other person or giving it to a third party.
Addison Lee reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Christmas charity campaign where it becomes necessary to do so.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Insofar as is permitted by law, Addison Lee, its agents, subcontractors or employees will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a charity or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the donation except where it is caused by the negligence of Addison Lee, its agents, subcontractors or employees.
Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Addison Lee Ltd © 2016, Registered in England: No. 01205530. Registered office: 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER.