Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading for business users which can be found at https://www.addisonlee.com/terms-2/business-account-terms/ apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Additional charges may be applied for any variation to the quoted and booked journey including cancellation charges, waiting time and car parking. Addison Lee Limited is registered in England with company number: 01205530. Registered office: The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, England, W2 1AF.
Unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive further marketing emails from Addison Lee (this will not affect service communications).
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SCHEME
1. The NHS Donate a Ride Scheme (the “Scheme”) is being offered by Addison Lee Limited having its registered office at The Point, 37 North Wharf Road, London, England, W2 1AF (the “Company or Addison Lee“). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Scheme.
2. The Scheme is open from 19:00 on 31 March 2020 until such time as the Scheme fund no longer has funds to support one or more Qualifying Booking and/or there is no longer a requirement for the Scheme (the “Scheme Period”). All journeys must be booked and completed during the Scheme Period.
3. The Scheme is open to NHS employees only who book via the qualifying NHS and NHS Foundation accounts (“Users”). The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users to take part in the Scheme.
4. The Scheme is valid for ASAP and pre-booked bookings across the Addison Lee app and web. Pre-booked bookings are available for up to seven (7) days from the date of booking. The Scheme only applies to a booking which is for a pick-up and/or drop-off at a London hospital or a London NHS-specified Covid-19 centre (in all cases the journey must start/end inside M25). The Scheme applies to NHS Select vehicles only (together a “Qualifying Booking”).
5. Each Qualifying Booking must be a single leg journey. Drivers will not deviate or make additional pick-ups or drop-offs from the Qualifying Booking single leg route except in an emergency.
6. There are no peak/off-peak date/time restriction for use of the Scheme.
7. Minimum fares are not applicable. Fares will not be displayed on the app or web.
8. The Scheme is based on donated funds from Addison Lee’s corporate customers as well those from the general public. There is no minimum or maximum sum of money that shall be allocated or targeted to be allocation by Addison Lee to the Scheme. All sums allocated for the purpose will be drawn down by Users on a first come, first served basis.
9. The Scheme does not limit the number of each Users’ journeys or a total number of journeys in any given period although this may be subject to review with the NHS Foundation, depending on the use of the Scheme by Users.
10. The Scheme is subject to daily allocation and vehicle availability. The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the Scheme. The Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Scheme where it becomes necessary to do so.
11. Addison Lee shall waive its usual fee deduction for private hire vehicle Select car journeys, which shall instead be allocated toward the funds available for the Scheme.
12. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purpose of providing the ground transportation services. For details of how the Company processes personal data, please refer to the Company’s privacy notice at https://www.addisonlee.com/privacy-policy.
13. Addison Lee strongly recommends that all passengers travel in the vehicle alone or only with members of her/his household.
14. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of of the Company for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
15. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions by one or more Users, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a User from participating in the Scheme.
16. These terms are governed by English Law and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.