ADDISON LEE FATHER’S DAY 2017 PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted https://www.facebook.com/addisonleecabs/ and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 16.00 on 16 June 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 16.00 on 17 June 2017. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person by 17.00 on 17 June 2017 (“Draw Date”).
7. The winner will receive 1 x Father’s Day gift box of socks from The London Sock Company.
8. The winner will be notified by Facebook messenger by 17.00 on 17 June 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not provide his/her address to the Promoter before 20.00 on 17 June 2017, then the winner’s prize will be sent by next day delivery provided that the winner’s address is within the M25. If the winner provides his/her address by 20.00 on 17 June 2017 then the winner’s prize will be sent by same day delivery provided that the winner’s address is within the M25. If the winner does not provide an address by 16.00 on 19 June 2017 then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The prize is supplied by The London Sock Company Ltd (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to Jessica.Goldman@addisonlee.com within 2 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
15. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
16. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
17. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Addison Lee Limited of 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER.
16 June 2017