Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading (https://www.addisonlee.com/terms/) or a contract between Addison Lee and the relevant corporate account customer (as applicable) will apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services provided by Addison Lee. Prices are for a quoted journey. Additional charges may be applied for any variation to the quoted journey including cancellation charges, changes to route, waiting time and car parking. Addison Lee Ltd is registered in England with company number: 01205530. Registered office: 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER.
Unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive further marketing emails from Addison Lee (this will not affect service communications).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The NSPCC promotion (the “Promotion”) is being offered by Addison Lee Limited having its registered office at 35-37, William Road, NW1 3ER (the “Companyor Addison Lee“). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open from 00.01 on 16thMay 2018 to 23.59 on 16thJuly 2018 (the “Promotional Period”). All journeys must be completed during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion is available to all direct business account customers of Addison Lee (excluding travel management companies) who have agreed to take part in the Promotion (“Users”) and excludes non-account bookings. It is only open to Users aged 18 or over. Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users to take part in the Promotion. The Company may request such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
- The Promotion will only apply to bookings made using the latest version of the Addison Lee mobile application (the “App”). The Promotion only applies to a booking where the pick up or drop off location is in Londonand/or the North West. The Promotion shall only apply to passenger vehicle services and will not apply to courier services.
- The Promotion applies to completed journeys and shall not apply to cancellations.
- Subject always to compliance by the User with these terms, the Company shall donate £1.00 to the NSPCC (registered charity number: 216401 & SC037717) for each App booking made by a User during the Promotional Period. The Company shall donate a minimum of £10,000 and a maximum of £75,000 via the Promotion and via the Company’s NSPCC Royal Wedding promotion, full terms are available at https://www.addisonlee.com/nspcc-royalwedding-promo-terms-conditions/.Of the donation, 90% shall be a donation to the NSPCC and 10% plus VAT will be a licence fee for use of the NSPCC logo to NSPCC Trading Company Limited by the Company during the Promotional Period.
- The Promotion applies to all passenger vehicle types.
- Users are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the Promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
- The Promotion is not valid when used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The Promotion is subject to daily allocation and vehicle availability. The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the Promotion.The Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purpose of providing the ground transportation services. For details of how the Company processes personal data, please refer to the Company’s privacy notice at addisonlee.com.
- Please refer to your employer’s travel policy before booking corporate travel.
- As a condition of entering the Promotion, Users agree that to the extent permitted by law, the Company and its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, partners, subcontractors, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Users against any liability for any losses or damages of any kind to property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities. Nothing in these terms shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of a Released Party for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by the Released Party’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Addison Lee excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, loss or damage including indirect, consequential or economic losses arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with a User’s participation in the Promotion or entry into these terms.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a User from participating in the Promotion.
- These terms are governed by English Law and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- A journey within zones 1-6 (as determined by Transport for London).
A journey starting in one of the following postcodes: M1;M2;M3;M4;M5;M6;M7;M8;M9;M11;M12;M13;M14;M15;M16;M17;M18;M19;M20;M21;M22;M23;M24;M25;M26;M27;M28;M29;M30;M31;M32;M33;M34;M35;M38;M40;M41;M43;M44;M45;M46;M50;M90;BL0;BL1;BL2;BL3;BL4;BL5;BL6;BL7;BL8;BL9;OL1;OL2;OL3;OL4;OL5;OL6;Ol7;OL8;OL9;OL10;OL11;OL12;OL13;OL14;OL15;OL16;SK1;SK2;SK3;SK4;SK5;SK6;SK7;SK8;SK9;SK10;SK11;SK12;SK13;SK14;SK15;SK16;WA13;WA14;WA15;WA16;CW1;CW2;CW3;CW4;CW5;CW6;CW7;CW8;CW9;CW10;CW11;CW12;WA6;WA4;WA16;WA7;L1;L2;L3;L4;L5;L6;L7;L8;L9;L10;L11;L12;L13;L14;L15;L16;L17;L18;L19;L20;L21;L22;L23;L24;L25;L26;L27;L28;L29;L30;L31;L32;L33;L34;L35;L36;CH1;CH2;CH3;CH4;CH5;CH6;CH7;CH41;CH42;CH43;CH44;CH45;CH46;CH47;CH48;CH49;CH60;CH61;CH62;CH63;CH64;CH65;CH66; LL11; LL12; LL13; LL14; LL15; LL16; LL17; LL18; LL19; LL20; LL21; LL22; LL23; LL24; LL25; LL26; LL27; LL28; LL29; LL30: LL31; LL32; LL33; LL34; LL35; LL36; LL37; LL38; LL39; LL40; LL41; LL42; LL43; LL44; LL45; LL46; LL47; LL48; LL49; LL51; LL52; LL53; LL54; LL55; LL56; LL57; LL58; LL59; LL60; LL61; LL62; LL63; LL64; LL65; LL66; LL67; LL68; LL69; LL70; LL71; LL72; LL73; LL74; LL75; LL76; LL77; LL78; SY14; SY13; SY12; SY11; SY10 or SY4.