Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading (https://www.addisonlee.com/terms/) apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Prices are for a quoted journey. Additional charges will not be discounted and may be applied for any variation to the quoted journey including cancellation charges, changes to route, waiting time and car parking. When paying for a booking by cash, credit or debit card or PayPal, Customer contracts directly with the driver allocated. Addison Lee Ltd, registered in England with company number: 01205530. Registered office: 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER.
Unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive further emails from Addison Lee (will not affect booking confirmations).
*Addison Lee’s Refer-a-Friend Scheme (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Addison Lee Limited having its registered office at 35-37, William Road, NW1 3ER (the “Company”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion. Separate terms and conditions govern the leader board prize promotion and these can be found at https://www.addisonlee.com/refer-a-friend/terms-and-conditions/.
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (“Users”). No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users to take part in the Promotion. The Company may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and codes may be withheld unless and until the Company is satisfied with the verification. The Company reserves the right not to award codes or prizes for a successful referral if it has reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to Users referring themselves, multiple user referrals, cancellations and bookings that do not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- The launch date of the Promotion is 6 March 2017 (the “Launch Date”). The Promotion shall run for a period of 60 days from the Launch Date.
- A User may apply for a sharing link(“Sharing Link”) on the Company’s website (www.addisonlee.com/refer-a-friend/) by entering their name and email address. A User may share his/her Sharing Link with as many friends as the User wishes. When the friend clicks on the Sharing Link, the friend will be taken to a web page showing their Invitation Promo Code (defined below).
- The Promotion will only apply to credit and debit card bookings made via the Addison Lee app (the “App”) in any city currently listed on the App (as may be updated from time to time). The Promotion shall not apply to bookings made on the Company’s website or by telephone to the Company’s contact centre. The Promotion shall only apply to passenger services and will not apply to courier services.
- Any and all promotional codes earned by Users from referring a friend (the “Reward Promo Code”) or being referred by a friend (the “Invitation Promo Code”) (the Reward Promo Code and the Invitation Promo Code are together the “Promo Codes”) are valid for 60 days after the Launch Date (“End Date”). After the End Date, the Promo Codes will lapse and no alternatives will be offered.
- Each friend referred by a User will receive £10 off their first App booking, subject to the journey having a minimum value of £10.
- For every friend a User refers (who makes a booking via the App and completes a journey, using the Invitation Promo Code, subject to a minimum fare of £10) the User will earn one £10 Reward Promo Code valid on an App booking made by the User prior to the End Date, subject to a minimum fare of £10.
- The Reward Promo Code will be sent to a User within 24 hours of the completed journey by the friend where the journey was made between Monday and Thursday. Reward Promo Codes for journeys taken by friends on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be sent to the User on the following Monday.
- The minimum fare for the Promotion to be valid is £10 and the Promotion does not apply to cash bookings.
- An Invitation Promo Code must be provided at the time of the booking and the booking must be paid by credit or debit card or PayPal or Apple Pay.
- All Promo Codes are valid for one time use only, are non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered by the Company.
- The Promotion is only valid for passenger vehicles. The Promotion is subject to vehicle availability.
- The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the Promotion.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute any incentive for an alternative of similar value. The incentive is not transferable.
- Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. Company will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. Users consent to the collection and processing of their data shall be deemed to have been given by the acceptance of these terms and their participation in the Promotion.
- Company reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. The Company may, at its sole discretion, exclude a User from participating in the Promotion at any time.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Facebook or any other form of social media.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Company, its agents, suppliers or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring to a User as a result of the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. This clause 17 does not affect your statutory rights.
- These terms are governed by English Law and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
ADDISON LEE LEADERBOARD PROMOTION
- The Addison Lee ‘Refer a Friend’ leader board prize draw (“Prize Promotion”) is promoted by Addison Lee Limited, 35-37 William Road, London NW1 3ER (“Promoter”).
- The Prize Promotion will start on 6 March 2017 and closes 60 days thereafter (the “Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible for entry you must be a resident of England Wales and Scotland and be aged 18 or over.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, in its reasonable discretion, to contravene the spirit of the Prize Promotion.
- To qualify for entry, you (“Referrer”) must sign up to Addison Lee’s Refer a Friend promotion at www.addisonlee.com/refer-a-friend/ and having shared your unique sharing link, must refer at least one friend, family member or other member of the public (“Friend”) who downloads the Addison Lee mobile application (the “App”) and books and completes a journey on the App with a minimum value of £10 during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter will display a leader board on its website (https://www.addisonlee.com/refer-a-friend/) which will display in order the three (3) Referrers who have referred the most Friends during the Promotional Period. The leader board will not be updated with completed journeys by a Friend where the journey was made on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday until the following Monday.
- If the referred Friend’s journey is cancelled, incomplete, payment is declined or is subject to chargeback or payment dispute, this journey will not count towards the Referrer’s leader board total.
- The prize for the Referrer who is at the top of the leader board at the end of the promotional period is a private chauffeur for a weekend (worth up to £1000) (“First Prize”). The First Prize will include a Mercedes E class vehicle only, all journeys must originate within the M25 and must be taken between 00.01 on Saturday, to 11.59 on Sunday for a maximum of 12 hours (6 hours per day). The recipient of the First Prize does not have to be present in the vehicle at all times – the driver can wait for the recipient, but that time will count towards the total of 12 hours.
- The prize for the Referrer who is second on the leader board at the end of the Promotional Period is £100 worth of £10 next App booking promotional codes (to be used each journey must have a minimum value of £10)(“Second Prize”).
- The prize for the Referrer who is third on the leader board at the end of the Promotional Period is £50 worth of £10 next App booking promotional codes (to be valid each journey must have a minimum value of £10) (“Third Prize”).
- The First Prize, the Second Prize and the Third Prize expire one year after the end of the Promotional Period. – The First Prize is subject to the Referrer having referred a minimum of five Friends during the Promotional Period.
- In the event that one or more Referrers refer the same number of Friends, the First Prize, Second prize or Third prize (as applicable) will be awarded to the first Referrer to reach the first, second or third place (as applicable) on the leader board within the Promotional Period.
- The winners of the Prize Promotion will be notified within 7 days of the expiry of the Promotional Period by email or telephone.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the details entered when the Referrer registered for the App. In the event that any winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, the First Prize, Second prize or Third Prize (as applicable) will be allocated to the next placed person on the leader board.
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving a prize. In the event that a winner is found to be under 18 or to have materially breached these terms, the Promoter reserves the right to withhold a prize and to pay it to the next Referrer on the leader board.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Multiple registrations and entries will be removed from the leader board.
- Neither the First Prize, the Second Prize, nor the Third Prize are transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to substitute alternative prizes of similar value. Further, the Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify the terms of taking the First Prize, the Second Prize or the Third Prize. No communication will be entered into by the Promoter regarding this.
- The Prize Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary over and above the normal cost of a journey.
- Referrers agree that the Promoter may contact them from time to time with details of offers, prize draws and other marketing information and a Referrer may notify the Promoter if he or she does not wish to receive such information and at any time a Referrer can opt out online by clicking on the unsubscribe button in our e-mails.
- The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity, including his/her name and general location being used in the media.
- Under no circumstances will the Promoter be liable (unless such liability cannot be lawfully excluded) for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the Prize Promotion or (insofar as it legally can be excluded) for any loss or damage caused to the winners and/or their companion/s arising out of any of the prizes.
- By entering the Prize Promotion Referrers acknowledge that they have read, understand and agree to these terms. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to amend or vary these terms at any time.
- These terms are governed by English law and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.