These are the rules (the “Rules”) that govern the Addison Lee promotion taking place between 00.01 on 06th August 2018 to 23.59 on 3rd September 2018 (the “Promotion”):
- The promoter of the Promotion is Addison Lee Limited (company number 01205530) whose registered office is at 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER (“Addison Lee”/ the “Promoter”)
- Each person who enters the Promotion (each an “Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Promoter, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Promotion.
- An Entrant, whose entry is selected as the potential winning entry for the prize must remain in compliance with the Rules. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants to take part in the Promotion. The Promoter may require such information as they consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
- The Promotion is open to customers of Addison Lee (excluding account bookings) who are aged 18 or over on the day of entry. The following are not eligible to participate:
- (i) employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion;
(ii) employees of any company responsible for redemption of prizes/vouchers or for supplying prizes for the Promotion and their respective franchisees, subsidiaries, agents and advisors;
(iii) other persons assisting with this Promotion;
(iv) any person not being an individual natural person;
(v) any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; and
(vi) any person entering via an agent or using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize promotions.
- Entries made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devicesor processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- One entry per person is permitted. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple accounts for the purposes of entering the Promotion shall be ineligible.
- Entrants must ensure all participants involved in the promotion are aged 18+.
- The promotional period runs between (and including) 00.01 on 06th August 2018 to 23.59 on 3rd September 2018 (the “Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the Promoter will automatically enter the Entrant during the Promotional Period if the Entrant has:
- i. Used the SONY15 promo code for at least two journeys in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of that promotion.
- Entries submitted outside of the Promotional Period shall not be valid or counted.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Addison Lee does not accept any responsibility for any technical or other difficulties encountered by Entrants in entering the Promotion or any entries that are delayed or corrupted.
- Entrants are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the Promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet and taking any journeys.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or if, in their reasonable opinion, they consider that there is a significant risk that the Entrant may bring the Addison Lee brand into disrepute.
- Each Entrant has a chance to win one (1) prize which consists of:
- i. £150 Ticket Master Vouchers.
- The winner will be drawn on Thursday 6 th September 2018 at 15:00 BST by Addison Lee. The winner will be selected at random using a computer program producing a verifiably random draw
from all correct and valid entries submitted.
- The winners will be notified by Friday 7 th September 2018 at 15:00 BST via email and will be asked to send an email with his/her full name, telephone number, residential address, and email address, as well as any other details required by the Promoter for the operation of the Promotion. If the winner fails to submit this information by 12:00 BST Monday 10 th September 2018, the Promoters reserve the right (in their sole discretion) to withdraw the prize or draw an alternative winner.
- The Prize includes only those items listed in paragraph 15 above.
- All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and/or use and not specified in these Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize. The winner may not substitute, assign or transfer the prize, but the Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value.
- Addison Lee is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omissions whatsoever by any other promoter, any third-party prize providers or any other persons involved in providing any prize-related goods or services.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner may be asked for identification that matches their entry details. Addison Lee reserves the right to validate any claim and may ask for proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
- No part of the prize may be exchanged for any cash or other alternative (whether the maximum value of the Prize has been used or not), it is not transferable, divisible, permitted to be sold or resold and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The prize cannot be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft or missed opportunity. In the event that Addison Lee wishes to increase the prize pool for the Promotion, it may (but shall not be obliged to) do so.
- If the prize is un-awarded, unclaimed or subject to claims which become invalid or which are adjudged void at any time, the prize will lapse and may be re-awarded by Addison Lee (but without obligation to do so).
- Details of winners can be obtained by contacting the Customer Services number notified on www.addisonlee.com and obtaining the contact name and address to which to send an envelope with a signed hand-written specific request and a stamped addressed envelope.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- As a condition of entering, Entrants agree that to the extent permitted by law, Addison Lee, and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, franchisees, prize providers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against any liability for any losses or damages of any kind to property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities. Nothing in these Rules shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of a Released Party for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by the Released Party’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Addison Lee excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, loss or damage including indirect, consequential or economic losses arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with an Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, entry into these Rules or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- All winners agree to take part in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of Addison Lee and being announced as a winner on Addison Lee’s social media accounts along with their first name and prize. Such publicity and advertising may take place at any time or date after the entry has been submitted. No further consideration will be given for this.
- The winner agrees that Addison Lee may use his/her name, image and likeness in any manner (including a photograph, film or recording of the same) and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Any enquiries about personal information held by Addison Lee, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting the Customer Services number notified on the Contact Us section of www.addisonlee.com.
- Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading which can be found at https://www.addisonlee.com/terms/ apply to all bookings and journeys taken and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Prices are for a quoted journey. Additional charges will not be discounted and may be applied for any variation to the quoted journey including cancellation charges, changes to route, waiting time and car parking. When paying for a booking by cash, credit or debit card, Apple Pay or PayPal, the customer contracts directly with the driver allocated.
- Addison Lee may: (i) extend any time limit or waive any of the Rules where a person might otherwise have been disqualified (without obliging Addison Lee to relax the Rules on any further occasion for that Entrant or at all for any other person); (ii) terminate, extend or suspend the Promotion at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to supervening circumstances beyond Addison Lee’s control; and (iii) substitute a product deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in the place of any of the prizes (or any part of a prize to the extent divisible). Addison Lee’s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Rules shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify Entrants that do not comply with these Rules or the spirit thereof or any Entrant who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of the Promotion. The decision of Addison Lee is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into about it.
- No term of these Rules shall be enforceable by any person who is not a party to them, save that, to the extent Addison Lee deem it appropriate, Addison Lee shall be entitled to treat any of their rights under the Rules as having been granted for the benefit of their group companies, and/or one or more of their agencies and commercial partners.
- These Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Promotion or these Rules.