The Addison Lee Group* requests general written authorisation to continue to use the sub-processors who were already in place for fulfilment of the contract prior to 25 May 2018. Such sub-processors fall into the following categories of recipients:
- Drivers that are self employed and contracted to Addison Lee or any Addison Lee Group Member (as opposed to being an employee of Addison Lee or any Addison Lee Group Member) who provide services;
- Cloud storage providers located in the UK, and where you use our services in the USA, located in the USA and which store your personal data in England and the USA to store the personal data you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
- provided you have consented, advertisers and e-marketing companies located in the UK and the USA and which store your personal data in the UK and the USA that require the data to select and serve relevant marketing and adverts to you and others;
- IT Services providers that provide us with SaaS services, including Salesforce, who we use to store our customer relationship management information;
- Analytics and search engine providers located in the UK and the USA that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Websites and Apps;
- Merchant Acquirers located in the UK and USA and which store your personal data in the UK and the USA for the purpose of processing payments;
- Fraud prevention tools located in the UK and the USA for the purposes of preventing fraud;
- Fulfilment Partner drivers based in the territory in which you request services. A list of territories in which we provide services is set out at https://www.addisonlee.com/services/global;
- IT support service providers who support and maintain our booking platform and have access at our premises working on a secure server; and
- Our insurance company and claims handling companies, for the purpose of investigating and settling any insurance claims.
The Addison Lee Group may from time to time add or replace sub-processors who fall into one of the above categories of recipients. If you wish to object to such changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The Addison Lee Group is formed of: Addison Lee Limited and Project Tristar Limited.