Your driver will meet you at Arrivals with an Addison Lee name board at all airports except for Terminal 5 International at Heathrow. At this terminal your driver will be waiting for you by the Meeting Point South which is signposted. You will receive exact instructions of the meeting point in your email confirmation when you make the booking.
We use your flight number to track your flight and ensure your driver is waiting for you when you land. We monitor delays and update the time we send your driver in accordingly.
Within your booking quote we include 30 minutes waiting time for international arrivals and 15 minutes for domestic arrivals. After this waiting time fees are charged accordingly. If you think you might take longer than this to clear customs and reach your driver you can extend the time that the free waiting period starts from by selecting a delay time when booking.
- Do you charge waiting time at airports?
- How much luggage can I take in a car with me?
- How much luggage will fit in the car?
- What happens if my flight has been cancelled?
- What should I do if my flight is late landing?
- Where will my driver meet me?
- Why do I have to pay for parking at the airport?
- Why do you need the flight number when picking up from airports?