Off peak rates apply to below time periods.
You can save an average of 25% on cash and card journeys during off peak periods.
Peak rates apply to below time periods.
- Are you able to collect me from a public event?
- Are your vehicles equipped to carry wheelchairs and how can these be booked?
- Can I book a job with multiple pickup/drop off address?
- Can I have multiple pick ups/drop offs on my journey?
- Can I keep a driver all day?
- Can I make a booking if I don’t know my destination?
- Can I Pay with PayPal?
- Can I pre-book a car in advance?
- Do I need to tip the driver?
- Do you need a mobile number in order to make a booking?
- Does Addison Lee charge more over Christmas or other holidays?
- How accurate are your estimated journey times?
- How can I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- How do I apply a promo to a booking?
- How do I get a quote?
- How do I make a booking?
- How far in advance will I receive my driver’s contact details?
- How will I know when my car has arrived?
- I have an event coming up do you have an events team I can talk to?
- What age can an unaccompanied child travel in your car?
- What do I do if I need to amend my journey but a driver is already on the way?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What shall I do if my car is late?
- Why do I need to select a booking time?