A Standard service is a multi-drop service whereas a Direct service means that the driver will collect the item and deliver it on their next drop.
- Can I specify a delivery window to deliver my items?
- Can I travel in the delivery van with my parcel?
- How do I know when my item has been delivered?
- I cancelled my courier booking and incurred a cancellation fee, why?
- Is the cancellation fee for a Direct service the same as a Standard service?
- My item has been damaged, what do I do?
- What is the cancellation policy for a courier service?
- What times are your courier services available?
- Which delivery service will fit my parcel?