As soon as you notice the item has been damaged, please contact our Customer Relations team so they can begin an investigation. Any item received damaged should be raised at the time of delivery and should not be signed for. Submit a query in relation to a booking
- Can I specify a delivery window to deliver my items?
- Can I travel in the delivery van with my parcel?
- How do I know when my item has been delivered?
- I cancelled my courier booking and incurred a cancellation fee, why?
- Is the cancellation fee for a Direct service the same as a Standard service?
- What is the cancellation policy for a courier service?
- What is the difference between a Standard delivery service and a Direct delivery service?
- What times are your courier services available?
- Which delivery service will fit my parcel?