Addison Lee’s Terms and Conditions of Trading (https://www.addisonlee.com/terms/) apply to all bookings and are incorporated in and form part of all contracts for services we provide. Prices are for a quoted journey. Additional charges will not be discounted and may be applied for any variation to the quoted journey including cancellation charges, changes to route, waiting time and car parking. When paying for a booking by cash, credit or debit card, Apple Pay or PayPal, the customer contracts directly with the driver allocated. Addison Lee Ltd is registered in England with company number: 01205530. Registered office: 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER.
Unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive further emails from Addison Lee (this will not affect booking confirmations).
*Addison Lee’s NW10 promotion (the “Promotion”) is being offered by Addison Lee Limited having its registered office at 35-37, William Road, NW1 3ER (the “Company or Addison Lee”). Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion.
1. The Promotion is open to new customers aged 18 and over (“Users”) and excludes account bookings. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users to take part in the Promotion. The Company may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
2. The Promotion shall commence at 00.01 on 27 October 2017 (the “Launch Date”). The Promotion shall end at 23.59 on 27 January 2018 (“End Date”).
3. The Promotion will only apply to credit, debit card, PayPal and Apple Pay bookings made using the latest version of the Addison Lee mobile application (the “App”). The Promotion only applies to a booking where the pick up or drop off location is in Manchester or London. The Promotion shall not apply to bookings made on the Company’s website or by telephone to the Company’s contact centre. The Promotion shall only apply to passenger services and will not apply to courier services.
4. After the End Date, the NW10 promo code (“Promo Code”) will lapse and no alternatives will be offered.
5. The minimum fare for the Promotion to be valid is £15 and the Promotion does not apply to cash bookings. The Promotion applies to all passenger vehicle types.
6. A Promo Code must be provided at the time of the booking and the booking must be paid by credit or debit card or PayPal or Apple Pay. The Promo Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
7. All Promo Codes are valid for one time use only, are non-negotiable and no refund, credit, payment or cash alternative will be offered by the Company. Promo Codes may not be sold and have no cash value.
8. The Promotion is subject to daily allocation and vehicle availability. The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any relevant customer to take up the Promotion. The Company reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion or where it becomes necessary to do so.
9. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion. Company will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. Users consent to the collection and processing of their data shall be deemed to have been given by the acceptance of these terms and their participation in the Promotion.
10. Company reserves the right to review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, Users shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. The Company may, at its sole discretion, exclude a User from participating in the Promotion at any time.
11. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Company, its employees, agents, subcontractors, suppliers or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring to a User as a result of the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Company, its employees, agents, subcontractors or distributors or that of their employees. This clause 11 does not affect your statutory rights.
12. These terms are governed by English Law and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.