These are the rules (the “Rules”) that govern the Addison Lee and Not3s promotion taking place on Twitter between 1:00 pm and 4:30 pm on 16 November 2017 (the “Promotion”):
- The promoters of the Promotion are Addison Lee Limited (company number 01205530) whose registered office is at 35-37 William Road, London, NW1 3ER (“Addison Lee”) and RELENTLESS RECORDS c/o Sony Music (company number 01471066]) whose registered office is at 9 Derry Street, London, W8 5HY. (“Not3s”) (“Addison lee and Not3s are together the “Promoters”)
- Each person who enters the Promotion (each an “Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Promoters, which shall be final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Promotion.
- An Entrant, whose entry is selected as the potential winning entry for the prize must remain in compliance with the Rules. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants to take part in the Promotion. The Promoters may require such information as they consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
- The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. The following are not eligible to participate:
(i) employees of the Promoters and their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion;
(ii) employees of any company responsible for redemption of prizes/vouchers or for supplying prizes for the Promotion and their respective franchisees, subsidiaries, agents and advisors;
(iii) other persons assisting with this Promotion;
(iv) any person not being an individual natural person;
(v) any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; and
(vi) any person entering via an agent or using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize promotions.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Entries made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
- One entry per person is permitted. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple accounts for the purposes of entering the Promotion shall be ineligible.
- Entrants must ensure all participants involved in the promotion are 18+
- The promotional period runs between (and including) 13:00 on 16 November 2017 and 16:29 on 16 November 2017 (the “Promotional Period”).
- To enter the Promotion on twitter, all Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, either retweet or like the following post: ‘To enter answer the following. What is the name of the girl who jumped into @Not3sOfficial’s #AddisonLee cab? RT for Madison, Like for Angel #TakeNotes’
- Requirements for entries. Entries must not contain, as determined by Addison Lee, in its sole discretion, any content that:
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene, offensive or inappropriate;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to knowingly duplicate any other submitted entries;
- defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies;
- is profane, sexually explicit or suggestive, or unnecessarily violent or derogatory, whether of any person, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, profession, age or otherwise;
- denigrates or may denigrate the Addison Lee brand or products, the Promotion, or any other third party brand, product or service;
- communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will with which Addison Lee wishes to be associated; and/or
- violates, or incites any violation of, any law.
- In the event that an entry contains any of the aforementioned content, that entry will be deemed null and void. Addison Lee reserves the right to review, edit, alter or remove any entry in its sole discretion, which does not comply with these Rules or which Addison Lee reasonably believes does not comply with these Rules.
- Entries submitted outside of the Promotional Period shall not be valid or counted.
- The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary to enter or win.
- The entry must not infringe upon the copyright, trade marks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Neither Addison Lee nor Not3s accepts any responsibility for any technical or other difficulties encountered by Entrants in entering the Promotion or any entries that are delayed or corrupted.
- Entrants are responsible for all costs and expenses relating to participation in the Promotion, such as the cost of accessing the internet.
- The Participants reserve the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct, or if, in their reasonable opinion, they consider that there is a significant risk that the Entrant may bring the Addison Lee and/or Not3s brand into disrepute.
- There is (1) prize available which consists of:
- Collection from a London address (within zones 1-3 (as determined by TfL)) for entrant and three friends aged 18+ at approximately 12:00pm on 17 November 2017 in an Addison Lee Ford Galaxy vehicle and transport to Long Street, E2 8HG.
- One journey in an Addison Lee Ford Galaxy vehicle for winner and three friends aged 18+, from Long Street, E2 8HG to a London location with Not3s at approximately 13:00 on 17 November 2017;
- Following completion of ii. return for entrant and three friends aged 18+ to a single London address (within zones 1-3 (as determined by TfL)) in a separate Addison Lee Ford Galaxy vehicle on 17 November 2017 after completion of the journey with Not3s.
- Four tickets to Not3s performance for winner and three friends aged 18+ at the Champion store at 48-50 Brewer Street, Soho, London, W1F 9TG at 5pm on 17th November 2017.
- Four copies of Not3s’s official debut EP signed by Not3s for winner and three friends over the age of 18. Winner will be drawn on 17 September 2017 by Addison Lee. The winner will be selected at random using a computer program producing a verifiably random draw from all correct and valid entries submitted.
- The winner will be notified by Addison Lee through a message on Twitter on 16 November 2017 and shall be asked to send a private message to Addison Lee with his/her full name, telephone number, residential address, and email address, as well as any other details required by the Promoters for the operation of the Promotion (the “Winner’s Response Message”). If the winner fails to submit this information by 10pm on 16th November 2017, the Promoters reserve the right (in their sole discretion) to withdraw the prize or draw an alternative winner.
- The Prize includes only those items listed in paragraph 18 above.
- All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified in these Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of the winner. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize. The winner may not substitute, assign or transfer the prize, but the Promoters reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to substitute the prize with one of comparable or greater value.
- The winner and his/her three friends will be picked up by an Addison Lee Ford Galaxy car from the London address specified or a location near to this address. Once the journey with Not3s is over, winners will be dropped off in a separate Addison Lee car to their specified address in London, or if closer, an address of their choice.
- The ticket to Not3s pop-up Champion performance will be handed to the winner and his/her three friends during the journey with Not3s. If unavailable at the time of journey, winners will be added to the event guestlist to guarantee entry.
- The Champion performance will take place at 48-50 Brewer Street, Soho, London, W1F 9TG at 5pm on 17 November 2017.
- Addison Lee is not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omissions whatsoever by any other promoter, any third party prize providers or any other persons involved in providing any prize-related goods or services.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner and his/her three friends may be asked for identification that matches their entry details. Addison Lee reserves the right to validate any claim and may ask for proof of identity and/or address and/or age.
- No part of the prize may be exchanged for any cash or other alternative, it is not transferable, divisible, permitted to be sold or resold and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The prize cannot be replaced or refunded in the event of loss, theft or missed opportunity. In the event that Addison Lee wishes to increase the prize pool for the Promotion, it may (but shall not be obliged to) do so.
- If the prize is un-awarded, unclaimed or subject to claims which become invalid or which are adjudged void at any time, the prize will lapse and may be re-awarded by Addison Lee (but without obligation to do so). This includes any prize where the Winner’s Response Message is received by Addison Lee after the timeframe provided for response. Addison Lee does not accept any liability for delay or non-delivery of notification emails to winners or Winner’s Response Message.
- Details of winners can be obtained by contacting the Customer Services number notified on www.addisonlee.com and obtaining the contact name and address to which to send an envelope with a signed hand-written specific request and a stamped addressed envelope.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- As a condition of entering, Entrants agree that to the extent permitted by law, Addison Lee, Not3s, Twitter and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, franchisees, prize providers, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by Entrants against any liability for any losses or damages of any kind to property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activities. Nothing in these Rules shall be construed to limit or exclude any liability of a Released Party for fraudulent misrepresentation, fraud, death or personal injury caused by a the Released Party’s negligence or any other liability to the extent the same may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Addison Lee excludes all liability for any costs, expenses, loss or damage including indirect, consequential or economic losses arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) out of or in connection with an Entrant’s participation in the Promotion, entry into these Rules or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- All winners agree to take part in reasonable, unpaid publicity on behalf of Addison Lee and Not3s including being filmed during the journey with Not3s, being announced as a winner on Addison Lee’s social media accounts or Not3s’ social media accounts along with their first name and prize. Such publicity and advertising may take place at any time or date after the entry has been submitted. No further consideration will be given for this.
- The winner agrees that Addison Lee and Not3s may use his/her name, image and likeness in any manner (including a photograph, film or recording of the same) and in any medium for its promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- Any enquiries about personal information held by Addison Lee, including any request for deletion of personal data, may be made by contacting the Customer Services number notified on the Contact Us section of www.addisonlee.com.
- Entrants must have a valid Twitter account and be logged in to their account to enter. Entrants who post their entries using a wireless device may be charged according to their rate plans with their wireless carriers.
- Addison Lee is not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Twitter service that may interfere with the Promotion or ability of Entrants to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Addison Lee via Twitter in which case Addison Lee, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Promotion.
- Addison Lee and Not3s may: (i) extend any time limit or waive any of the Rules where a person might otherwise have been disqualified (without obliging Addison Lee and Not3s to relax the Rules on any further occasion for that Entrant or at all for any other person); (ii) terminate, extend or suspend the Promotion at any time where this is necessary or desirable due to supervening circumstances beyond Addison Lee and Not3s’s control; and (iii) substitute a product deemed to be an appropriate replacement and of equal or greater value in the place of any of the prizes (or any part of a prize to the extent divisible). Addison Lee and Not3s decision in the exercise or interpretation of any of its rights or discretions in connection with these Rules shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right at their absolute discretion to disqualify Entrants that do not comply with these Rules or the spirit thereof or any Entrant who they reasonably believe has interfered with the fair running of the Promotion. The decision of Addison Lee and Not3s is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into about it.
- No term of these Rules shall be enforceable by any person who is not a party to them, save that, to the extent Addison Lee and Not3s deem it appropriate, Addison Lee and Not3s shall be entitled to treat any of their rights under the Rules as having been granted for the benefit of their group companies, and/or one or more of their agencies and commercial partners.
- These Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Promotion or these Rules.