A private journey to Lord’s by Addison Lee
Enjoy hospitality in the Harris Garden including:
- Reserved seats in the Tavern Stand to watch all the excitement
- Chef’s summer menu
- Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the promotion.
1. The promoter is: Addison Lee Limited, 35-37 William Road, Kings Cross, London, NW1 3ER (“Promoter”).
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. The title of the promotion is ‘Win a Day at Lords’.
4. To enter, you must complete the form at https://www.addisonlee.com/win-a-day-at-lords/ before 10am on Wednesday 26 July 2017 for a chance to win:
a. A private journey for you and your guest to Lord’s Cricket Ground in an executive vehicle provided by Addison Lee Limited (journey within zones 1-6 (as determined by TfL) in London only).
b. Hospitality in the Harris Garden including:
i. Two reserved seats in the Tavern Stand to watch all the excitement;
ii. Chef’s summer menu for two people;
iii. Complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks for you and a guest (a. and b. are the “Prize”).
This competition opens at 10.00am on 25th July 2017 and closes at 10:00am on Wednesday 26th July 2017. All submissions received after this date will not be counted and are automatically disqualified. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The competition is only open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except:
a. employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b. employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
c. members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants to take part in the promotion. The Company may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry.
7. The Promoter will not accept:
a. responsibility for entries that are delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the promotion. By submitting the form at https://www.addisonlee.com/win-a-day-at-lords/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
8. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion.
9. The Promoter will not accept entries that are:
a. automatically generated by computer;
b. completed by third parties or in bulk;
c. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with; or incomplete.
10. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Wednesday 26 July 2017.
11. This Prize is non exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative and does not include any spending money.
12. The winner will receive the Prize.
13. Complimentary refreshments excludes any drinks other than beers, wine and soft drinks.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner and guest agree to being filmed throughout the experience.
17. The competition winner will be notified before noon on Wednesday 26th July 2017 via the telephone number or email address provided on the form.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending [a stamped addressed envelope to Charlotte Dorney, 35-37 William Road, Kings Cross, London, NW1 3ER, OR an email to email@example.com within  of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
19. Once notified, the winner must respond by 5:00pm on Wednesday 26th July 2017, otherwise an alternative winner will be selected.
20. Winners must bring with them a valid photo ID.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
23. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
24. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.