Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
As a Client Service Executive (CSE), your primary role will be to manage a small portfolio of clients and support the Client Services Managers (CSM) and Senior Client Services Managers (sCSM). In addition you will be responsible for the processing of Goldman Sachs OOP and Al Jazeera’s Ride share functionality. You will be responsible for providing a first-class customer service experience for all managed clients within the company. Your main focus will be to ensure that the clients receive a professional and client focused experience and strategically balance your time between handling day to day issues/requests from clients, identifying root cause issues and working to improve the underlying process.
As a CSE within a Sales department, you will not have sales/revenue targets, however as part of building excellent client relationships and understanding your client requirements, you will identify and be able to explain benefits of additional services; the Sales teams will then sell this in.
The CSE will need to ensure all SLA’s are maintained for resolution but will also be measured on individual and team touchpoint Net Promoter Scores (NPS) – client satisfaction post issue resolution. We want to ensure this team are positive ambassadors for the business.
What we are looking for?
The position will suit someone with a proven customer services / client services background preferably gained within a B2B environment and dealing with important clients/stakeholders. An important skill will be to not only resolve issues but ask ‘how we can make the process much better?’ so we can remove future issues. This will involve capturing feedback and recommending process, policy or system changes.
You will have a proven track record of providing outstanding customer service in a client facing role, including via telephone and email. Managing client accounts for medium to small multinational companies and ensuring not only fast resolution and but looking to drive client delight for how we resolve queries. You will be a relationship builder and a problem solver who wants to take responsibility for driving superior client experience. The role will involve handling all ad hoc client queries, planned service reviews and importantly on boarding and re-on boarding clients.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Assist the Client Service Managers (CSM’s) and Senior Client Services Managers (SCSM) with all the client service requirements from Global and Key accounts
• Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key client stakeholders
• Manage all client service requirements from Global and Key accounts and be accountable for all client contact and service delivery issues within your portfolio
• Assist the SCSM’s and CSM’s with the management and updates to all training material relating to the client’s contract and service
• Monitor service management tracking reports for all managed accounts and ensure reports are reviewed in order to provide ‘expert opinion’ back to clients
• Assist the SCSM’s and CSM’s and where required act as central point of coordination for on boarding and resetting accounts using standard processes and systems – including manager portal and any integration into customer travel and expense software
• Assist the SCSM’s and CSM’s with their daily tasks and projects
• Excellent knowledge of bespoke in-house systems and process as well as standard CRM system (Salesforce).
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!