Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
Maximising the benefits of our supplier relationships with particular focus on reducing repair costs, VOR times while increasing credit services and TP intervention opportunities. Management of Accident Services team.
Having already worked within an accident management or insurance claims environment at management level. You will be a clear communicator, with the ability to develop both internal and external relationships.
Robust at managing contract compliance. You will look to maximise client rapport and our customer service. An in-depth knowledge of insurance is key.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Ensure supply partners deliver services in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Minimise repair cost and vehicle off road performance in line with budget, exploring new repair techniques to achieve this
- Ensure all Credit Hire opportunities are converted to meet or exceed budget
- Maximise TP intervention rates to deliver claim cost reduction targets
- Produce regular reporting to include agreed KPIs and supplier performance
- Host regular supplier and team meetings, recording actions and tracking through to conclusion
- Support the development of systems and processes to continually improve the provision of accident services within the group
- Claim resolution and liability decision making – working with supply partners to agree appropriate settlement of claims within delegate authority
- Escalation POC for driver disputes regarding liability and / or recharge
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!Apply