As a North West Account Manager your primary role will be to identify and realise revenue growth from within your client portfolio in the North West of England. You will be tasked with promoting client spend across the whole range of Addison Lee solutions through outbound sales activity.
You will be a tenacious relationship builder and problem solver taking responsibility for an extensive account portfolio. The position will suit an individual with a fervent interest in the business world and strong desire to excel within a commercial role.
The AM will develop and utilise sales and account-handling skills to ensure their clients enjoy a mutually beneficial business relationship. The responsibilities involve many aspects of the client relationship including, but not limited to, initial introduction & account management, reporting, administration and support.
An ability to interact with and influence people at all levels within client organisations is critical.
- Plan, prioritise and manage outbound sales activities to achieve revenue targets
- Maintain and develop effective relationships across all the relevant levels of the Account base
- Ensure upselling and cross selling opportunities are developed and won; achieve an increased share of account ‘wallet’.
- Act as a point of contact to the NW Account portfolio within Addison Lee, working with and supporting other team AM as necessary.
- Ensure that client expectations are met, co-ordinating resolution of any escalation of service issues and system service failures.
What We Are Looking For
- First class communication skills with the ability to build relationships and all levels
- Commercial acumen with the ability to plan and execute a business strategy in a methodical manner
- Sales and/or other relevant commercial experience within a highly structured and target based environment.
- Graduate calibre (or equivalent)
- Highly commercial; self-starting with the drive to increase sales and revenue.
- Excellent relationship skills; the ability to interact at all levels.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- An ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload accordingly.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to deliver valuable outcomes to customers and their business.
- Demonstrable experience in over-achieving revenue targets within a commercial environment.
- Experience within a high volume inside sales role