Tristar offers award winning Chauffeur Services including exceptional quality and outstanding reliability in the UK and worldwide. Tristar is truly global with offices and our own fleets in London, Manchester, Paris, Boston, New York and Hong Kong as well as a global network in over 80 countries worldwide.
We operate a 24/7 operation with agents on hand to provide expert travel advice and support.
We are currently looking for an Affiliate Manager to join the Saga Titan team focusing on engaging and managing the performance of all affiliates used on Saga Titan network.
The Saga Titan Service Assurance Team manage the travel arrangements for our premium customer-base from a number of cruise and port locations across the UK.
Shift: Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week
Main Duties and Responsibilities…
- Management of the Saga/Titan (ST) UK Affiliate network
- Sourcing new affiliates required to support the job profile for Saga/Titan and working closely with the UK Affiliates Category Manager to secure services.
- Monitoring contractual rates for each journey undertaken by affiliates to ensure the business is operating at the agreed KPI’s
- Performance management of ST affiliates ensuring service credits are applied as and when necessary
- Create and maintain the database of ST affiliates and their vehicle types and ages to ensure they comply with the contract.
- Own and manage the ST Affiliate invoicing and payment process
- Training affiliates on the supplier portal and proactively dealing with queries relating to the portal
- Monitoring of standards at airports and ports, proactively reporting and dealing with issues
- Adopt a flexible and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business
We are looking for…
- Experience in third party account and performance management, ideally in the Private Hire sector
- Numerate, articulate results focused
- Strong communicator with very good written and verbal communication skills
- A tenacious problem solver, with an ability to influence others
- High degree of personal confidence, resilience and initiative
- Excellent organisational skills with a strong attention to detail
- IT Literate with experience in Microsoft Office