Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
Becoming an expert on all areas of our Saga Titan operations. You will be focusing primarily on the delivery of work allocation to affiliate providers. Alongside this you will be providing support to the wider Saga Titan team, including control, drivers, affiliates and account holders.
This is a Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm role.
- Experience in ground transportation – preferable
- Geographical knowledge of the UK – preferable
- Problem solving skills
- Experience in MS Office essential
- Excellent telephony skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail essential
Key Responsibilities Include
- Call handling
- Responding to Affiliate / Driver queries within SLA
- Allocation to Affiliates between 10 – 14 days prior to travel
- Daily sweep and audit of fleet allocation
- Monitor & action suppliers and driver inbox
- Supporting the Planning Supervisor
- Vehicle to driver allocation report management and distribution to key stakeholders (Cover when required)
- Standards inspections at Cruise turnarounds and adhoc airport visits
- Adhoc tasks as and when required
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!
- Closing date: Tuesday 3rd March 2020