Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
We are hiring for an Affiliate Manager to join our Networks team. This role reports into the Senior Network Partner Manager and will be responsible for the engagement and management of the affiliates within the network. In this key role you will lead a small team and will be responsible for the performance and training of the team working with the wider business as per the requirements of the role.
What we are looking for?
This role would suit someone with solid experience in logistics, supplier management or operations. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and exude drive and passion. You will be a confident self-starter with the ability to influence and build relationships. You are tenacious, systematic and take a logical approach to problem solving with excellent communication skills, demonstrating the confidence and ability to manage challenging conversations whilst maintaining brand and service with each interaction. You are flexible, open to change and able to prioritise.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Sourcing new affiliates required to support the job profile for all clients.
• Monitoring contractual rates for each journey undertaken by affiliates to ensure the business is operating at the agreed KPI’s
• Ensure copies of compliance documentation (Licences, Insurance and any other information deemed necessary) for Affiliates is recorded in a database with proactive management with regard to up to date information.
• Create and maintain the database of affiliates and their vehicle types and ages to ensure they comply with the contract.
• Monitoring of standards at airports and ports, proactively reporting and dealing with issues
• Adopt a flexible and driven approach to achieving the financial goals of the business
Key skills and Experience:
• Experience in third party account and performance management, ideally in the Private Hire sector
• Numerate, articulate results focused
• Strong communicator with very good written and verbal communication skills
• A tenacious problem solver, with an ability to influence others
• High degree of personal confidence, resilience and initiative
• Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
• IT Literate with experience in Microsoft Office
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!