Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, your primary role will be to support the senior management accountant with the month end processes such as, accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations and analysis for the UK entities within Addison Lee; assisting with capital expenditure reporting and analysis. Outside of the month end this role will support the preparation and distribution of corporate cost centre reporting and associated reforecasting.
This role would ideally suit an individual in the early stages of their finance career, offering the opportunity to get a good grounding in core financial accounting tasks, whilst offering the opportunity of exposure to wide variety of activities and areas across the business as you progress. A desire to learn and progress in a fast-paced environment is essential for the role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Ownership of the production of central overhead analysis reports
- Supporting the Creation and maintenance of reports
- Completion and reconciliation of month end prepayments and accruals for the business
- Supporting the AP team on the invoice coding process
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist senior management accountant and Financial Controller with ad hoc analysis and report creation
- Supporting the management and analysis of capital expenditure and associated depreciation costs
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!Apply