Addison Lee have come out the blocks strong having recruited over 250 members of staff in the new Peterborough office in the last 12 months.
We recently won the 2018 Best Ground Transportation Company Award which makes working for Addison Lee that much more rewarding.
We are Winners for ‘The Most Effective Recruitment Programme’ 2018.
Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week, Various Shifts, 5 days out of 7
Part Time – 22 Hours Per Week, Various Shifts
Day Shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening Shifts and Night Shifts
- Manage inbound contact from our customers and completing their journey request in a friendly and timely manner.
- Responding to email and social media enquiries as and when required.
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction.
- Building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, together with the ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- Support members of the team with problems and guide them through to a resolution.
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit.
- Deal with any issues or queries in a clear and professional manner.
In return you will receive:
- Earn up to £17,500 – £18,500 OTE, Base salary + 10% bonus + Quarterly double bonus related to attendance with the opportunity to earn up to £20,000 based on progression.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Free Quarterly onsite wellness presence including corporate massages to reduce stress!
- Company benefits including Pensions Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well as free fresh fruit!
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer.
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Apply Now – For further informationApply