About Addison Lee
From humble beginnings to London’s most trusted business-class car service in just over forty years, Addison Lee have grown with and for the times.
And yet, so little has changed about us. We still believe that taxis and minicabs can be so much more than just a means to an end – our clients are right to expect extraordinary standards, and by allying the latest technologies with traditional customer service values, we can not only disrupt the industry, we can revolutionise it.
Today, our iconic cars are responsible for getting over 10 million people where they need to go each year in London alone. And with our business expanding every day – across both the UK and worldwide – we will continue to deliver that same executive service consistently, no matter where we are.
Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week, Various Shifts, 5 days out of 7
Day Shift, Afternoon Shift, Evening Shifts and Night Shifts
- Manage inbound contact from our customers and completing their journey request in a friendly and timely manner.
- Responding to email and social media enquiries as and when required.
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction.
- Building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, together with the ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- Support members of the team with problems and guide them through to a resolution.
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit.
- Deal with any issues or queries in a clear and professional manner.
In Return You Will Receive:
- Earn up to £17,500 – £18,500 OTE, Base salary + 10% bonus + Quarterly double bonus related to attendance with the opportunity to earn up to £20,000 based on progression.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Free Quarterly onsite wellness presence including corporate massages to reduce stress!
- Company benefits including Pensions Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well as free fresh fruit!
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer.
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Performance Standards – The jobholder will at all times:
- The highest level of confidentiality is required at all times. Under no circumstances can any human resource or company information be discussed outside of the department.
- Be polite, courteous and professional when communicating with clients, potential customers and staff.
- Ensure that at every opportunity that the services of the company are being promoted and marketed in a courteous and professional manner.
- Make every effort to ensure that customer / staff needs, and expectations are being met.
Equality and Diversity Information
Addison Lee is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Addison Lee has been awarded the disability symbol, made up of two ticks, as we have made commitments to employ, keep and develop the abilities of disabled staff.
Applications via email must state the word DISAB in the subject line if the candidate is disabled, in order that the CV is checked against minimum criteria.Apply