Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
The UK Finance team sits at the heart of the business working with business stakeholders to deliver the annual plans, mitigate risk and exploit opportunities. Using a balance of commercial acumen, analytics and management accounting the teamwork to assess new business opportunities, analyse key decisions, report on performance to the business stakeholders and complete the regular month-end reporting and forecasting.
The B2B analyst is pivotal in ensuring the long-term success of the business, playing a key role in helping the senior management and wider sales team understand performance whilst delivering value-add insights to help the sales team improve performance and exploit opportunities. The role is central to the identification of both short term and longer-term trends on both the individual client and wider portfolio level, as well as the creation of reporting platforms that enable the sales team to self-serve their daily insight requirements. The role also provides weekly tracking of new and emerging deal opportunities to enable Senior Sales Team members to manage the pipeline of new revenue opportunities effectively.
What we are looking for?
With support from the Senior Manager, this individual should be a self-starter, be able to work independently and be confident in their judgment and decision making. The role would suit a candidate who is naturally inquisitive and comfortable dealing with large data sets, analysing trends and highlighting those that require further investigation and action to address.
You are tenacious, organised and of a naturally curious mind with strong stakeholder management and communications skills. You are analytical and able to understand and translate data communicating key information in a user-friendly way. Strong literacy and numeracy skills would be advantageous.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Oversight of the weekly B2B sales reporting vs. budget and target
• Key contact for the sales team to help them understand performance vs. targets
• Proactive analysis into account level sales performance to identify and exploit opportunities
• Organisation and running of sales manager trading meetings, challenging and driving top lines revenue growth
• Maintaining sales database to ensure consistency of reporting
• Develop effective reporting suites for UK sales team to enable members to self-serve their daily reporting requirements
• Produce the biweekly B2B trading pack for a meeting attended by the CCO, CEO, CFO, and UK Finance Director, and step in when Senior Finance manager is unavailable
• Responsible for the creation of annual sales targets
• Monthly reconciliation of B2B performance vs. the financial accounts to ensure continued accuracy
• Continuous process improvement and identification of efficiencies to support business growth
• Support the senior manager in delivering budget and forecast revenues – working closely with a wide range of senior stakeholders from across the business
• Ownership of the forecasting process, working closely with the sales team to have up to date account level revenue projections
• Ad-hoc analysis and preparation of investment cases as per business need
Competitive salary and bonus, Wellness Program, Agile Working, Cycle to Work Scheme, Pension and Healthcare Options, 33 days Annual Leave (incl. bank holidays), Additional voluntary benefits via Reward gateway and a Season Ticket Loan
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!