Addison Lee have come out the blocks strong having recruited over 200 members of staff in the last 6 months. The At Your Service Centre in is now entering the last leg of the race and we are looking for the final members of the team to add to our highly dynamic operation.
We are looking to beat our personal best and having seen excellent results from the Addison Lee workforce so far, now is the perfect opportunity to build upon this with the addition of a fun, energetic and motivated Brand Standards Team Manager to help us go for Gold!
- Leading a team of Brand Standards Coaches your team will be responsible for Quality Assurance, providing Coaching support to our teams across the contact centre.
- You will conduct analysis, facilitate Advisor feedback sessions and work closely with other departments in our business to innovate, lead and implement process improvements and drive business change in our department.
- Coach, motivate and drive performance of a team of Brand Standards Coaches whose shifts will be spread through our 24/7 operation.
- Managing the performance of team members by agreeing individual objectives, monitoring performance and conducting regular 1-2-1 performance reviews
- Supporting the development of staff by effectively coaching them, providing feedback and identifying training needs, through Voice, Salesforce, Shamrock and other platforms
- Maximise individual advisor, team and office engagement through the use of appropriate and innovative motivational techniques
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in the processes or systems within the department by evaluating the quality of work which has been completed
- Experienced as a Team Manager (or equivalent) in a contact centre environment you must be able to demonstrate where you have driven change across an entire contact centre. An accomplished leader with a real passion for people, doing the best for their team and shows and earns respect by leading by example
- You should have experience of driving change around quality and process improvements in a contact centre environment
- Experience of leading and managing a team within a customer service environment, including: recruitment and selection, operational performance planning and control to quality standards; staff development and performance management
- Strong leadership and influencing skills are essential; as is the capability to motivate, coach and train a both advisors and managers to achieve individual and team and “At Your Service Centre” goals
- Able to demonstrate achievement in managing and improving the performance, attendance, attrition, motivation and engagement of a team
- Analytical, methodical and able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure, showing good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of contact centre systems and telephony, with the ability to use these tools effectively
In return you will receive:
- A competitive salary (£30-40k)
- Monthly performance related bonus (10%)
- Company benefits including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well free fruit & doughnuts!
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!