ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for a Chauffeur Office Administrator to join our Tristar operation based over in West Drayton. The Chauffeur Administrator will make an important contribution to the Chauffeur Office Manager’s success in their ability to coordinate all of the day-to- day, business as usual, activities and the smooth running of the wider Chauffeur Operations office.
Shift: 6:00am – 16:00pm, 5 on 2 off, variable days (some weekends required)
- Acting as a first point of contact in the Chauffeur Operations office to establish what the chauffeurneeds and attempting to resolve his/her issue as quickly as possible. This may require making appointments for chauffeurs to meet with a Chauffeur Standards Manager
- Answering all telephone and queries ensuring coverage is provided in office hours, and a voicemail function is available outside of these times
- Supporting payroll activities – as directed by the Chauffeur Office Manager – including tracking, interim time sheets, pay queries and records of private mileage
- Responding in a timely manner to complaints and IRs ensuring that a full explanation is provided that supports the speedy resolution of incidents
- Stock control, ordering, issuing and management of uniform and other stores items
- Liaising with Operations Control/Service Assurance/Customer Services with regard to chauffeur queries/issues
- Maintaining and filing of important/confidential vehicle inspection & chauffeur paperwork and keeping records of new starters and leavers in conjunction with HR
- General maintenance and house-keeping including updating notice boards in rest area with up to date information and utilising them more effectively as a communication vehicle
- Supporting key initiatives within the Airport and Chauffeur Operations teams together with the wider business
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of chauffeur/transport operations.
- Geographical knowledge of London
- An excellent team player; confident and prepared to work in a lively environment.
- A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attitude to learn in-house computer systems.
- Presentable and smart at all times.
- Able to cope under pressure.