Purpose of the Role
To design and implement policy and reward solutions that are innovative, breathtaking and challenge convention to help the business achieve its long term business plan and vision to be the global ground transportation company of choice.
You will professionalise the compensation and benefits offering and ensure that there is significant value add to the business, whilst raising and maintaining the profile and credibility across the organisation.
This is the first time Addison Lee will have a sole point of contact to take responsibility for all Compensation and Benefits matters. A truly fantastic opportunity for the right person!
- Act as a centre of excellence on reward and benefits approaches
- Carry out total compensation and benefits benchmarking, drawing out key comparisons and market data that is then fed back to the wider HR team.
- Manage all benefits programmes (Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance etc) whilst ensuring these are maintained and continually improved upon.
- Design, implement and maintain companywide recognition scheme
- Responsible for all reward and recognition schemes and administration of these
- Provide solutions and advice on job grading and families as and when required
- Lead and coordinate annual pay review process
- Input and contribute reward and benefits related communications through the relevant channels across the business and the globe
- The management of international benefits providers ensuring comparable offerings across the business
- Lead on the use, design and implementation of leading edge technology to present and offer reward and benefits information and communication to employees
- Manage and coordinate all reward and benefits events
- Management of all relevant third party supplier relationships
- Works on ad hoc HR projects as required
- A clear understanding of the commercial drivers of the business and how HR can play a key role in the success of the organisation through reward and recognition.
- Good level of expertise in benefits provision – pension, tax, etc.
- Successfully managed benefits programmes elsewhere
- Experience of partnering senior managers and the HR team to produce long term strategies around reward and recognition.
- A good knowledge of reward systems
- An understanding of employee engagement that is beyond the theoretical, and can demonstrate it with practical examples of how to improve it in the workplace via reward and recognition
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent administrator with strong attention to detail.
- Has acted as a centre of excellence that is successfully interwoven into the wider HR team
- Finger on the pulse of up and coming trends in relation to reward and recognition
- Has successfully worked in a standalone role
- Strong influencing skills