We are looking for Contact Centre Advisors who are going to be able to commit to working Late Evening/Night shifts in our brand new, state of the art Contact Centre Operation.
You will be working a 5pm-7pm variable start time shift finishing between the hours of 1am-3am, 5 days out of 7.
At Addison Lee we are proud to put our customers first. We are currently recruiting for positive and enthusiastic customer service advisors at our brand new Contact Centre in Cygnet Park, Peterborough. We are looking for people who do the right thing, get the job done and provide brilliant service to each and every customer who contacts our service centre.
Our Customer Service team members come from a variety of backgrounds, with different levels of experience, so never assume you are not what we need. If you are the sort of person who loves fixing a problem, can be empathetic, thrives in delivering customer excellence coupled with a genuine sense of humour then a career at Addison Lee awaits for you.
- Manage inbound contact from our customers and completing their journey request in a friendly and timely manner
- Responding to email and social media enquires as and when required
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction
- Building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, together with the ability to work under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Support members of the team with problems and guide them through to a resolution
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit
- Deal with any issues or queries in a clear and professional manner
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked in a contact centre before, or even if you’re straight out of education. Just show us your dedication and passion for delighting customers.
Our most successful Contact Centre Advisors are: Positive, Enthusiastic, Honest, Responsible, Committed, Helpful & Empathetic.
In return you will receive:
- A starting salary of £16,500
- Performance related bonus
- Company benefits including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well free Fruit
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!