We are looking to recruit a professional copywriter who understands marketing and how to really communicate with people through a number of different on and offline channels.
You will be working in and with the exciting marketing team delivering engaging written content and copy on our services and company both in the UK and globally.
This role will need you to provide creative writing content for the Marketing team for various mediums including email campaign content, website content and landing pages (optimizing SEO), social media posts, white papers, newsletters and case studies, sales materials including presentations, standard tender documents, internal documents and anything else that needs our groups tone of voice.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Creative copy writing skills for both online and offline mediums with the ability to adopt an existing style of language and enhance it
- Able to demonstrate outstanding creative copy writing skills and experience
- Have a proven track record of writing experience preferably within a services environment
- Ability to be able to produce copy from key messages for a range of target audiences
- Possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team and under pressure
- Have a passion for delivering succinct marketing copy that is technically correct
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to proof read
- Ability to multi task and manage your priorities and time effectively
- Self-motivated where you can work on your own or as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones
Summary of Accountabilities:
- Creating from key messages engaging email campaign content for a variety of different audiences both in the UK and globally. Both on a prospective basis but for operational information.
- Creating engaging and concise copy for advertisements and exhibition company overviews.
- Creating new website content and landing pages for SEO purposes to ensure people have the right information about the organisation and services.
- Review senior level LinkedIn profiles and enhance their listings as we as other social media posts including LinkedIn groups, Twitter and Facebook.
- Creating white papers and case studies to enhance our credibility for customers and prospective customers.
- Help create, amend and proof read a monthly newsletter and a monthly MI overviews.
- Work with the sales team to produce and maintain up to date sales materials including presentations, standard tender documents, proposal templates and provide a proof reading service when required.
- To review and update internal documents (where appropriate).
- To communicate progress at every stage of the copywriting process for the smooth running of work and planning schedules.