As the new Corporate Business Development Manager you will be working as part of our extended Sales / Business Development Team to source and investigate larger corporate and enterprise-level opportunities. This role carries responsibility for managing a diary of opportunities and also market research to source new corporate clients.
- Using a variety of internal databases and external/social networks to market research and source new large/corporate B2B client opportunities and points of contact, and making an initial approach.
- Engaging with larger corporate clients who are likely to have agreements in place, managing a diary of companies who have agreements expiring and engaging them in a timely manner to tender/pitch for services (organisation and forward-planning)
- As a growing number of companies don’t have any mandate for taxi/transport use, this person needs to be able to scope out how they could use Addison Lee, and also give examples of how other companies are using us. Working with the client to develop a package/model for using Addison Lee.
- Working with our Sales Administration team to complete formal information requests and tender documents
- Investigating opportunities beyond the FTSE/Canary Wharf/Financial Services sector into areas where we don’t have as much market share.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An expert in opening up opportunities within top FTSE100 and FTSE250 organisations.
- Confident with the use of social networks and the internet to research and map out markets / opportunities
- A track-record of success with corporate B2B sales including sourcing opportunities and key decision-makers
- A confident presenter who can engage and be credible with C-level contacts
- An engaging character with a consultative and solutions-focussed approach
- Proven track record of networking within a corporate structure
- Deal size ranging from £200k to £4m – methodical and complex sales process understanding
- Travel background preferred but not essential