Main Function of the Role
The Marketing team are responsible for making the Addison Lee brand and its key proposition ‘at your service’ heroes. Communicating and building relationships with potential and existing customers to keep them engaged, active and maximise the lifetime value they can give to the business.
This role supports the CRM Manager in the Marketing team to deliver email, app notification and SMS campaigns for Addison Lee – across consumer and business customers. The campaigns vary in their purpose, from nurture and engagement programmes to booking conversion, reactivation, and behaviour change.
We are looking for someone ready for a challenge, keen to learn and become a real customer champion.
- Following agreed process to create content and emails – briefing design, copywriting, image selection, coding – for campaigns that deliver engagement and bookings for both B2B & B2C
- Thoroughly testing campaigns prior to sign off and send, and checking automated campaigns are running as they should
- Support in developing target audiences and tests for messaging, design, triggers and timing to enhance results of campaigns
- Working with other teams to coordinate joined-up brand advertising campaigns, aligned content and on-time delivery
- Maintain regularly weekly reporting for campaigns and tests, and sharing these with the wider business
- Monitoring trends within the industry and email marketing to ensure your work is market leading – identifying new opportunities, trends and best practice to enhance ROI.
- Support in the evolution of the loyalty programme and targeting strategy to develop engagement in the programme
What Do You Need?
- Good degree and or a few years marketing experience with relevant transferable skills
- Experience using email service providers and working with marketing databases
- Previous use of Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target is advantageous
- An enthusiastic attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong creative and copywriting skills, and ability to write for the target audience
- Good head for numbers, with ability in Excel
- Confidence on a computer, ability to learn new programmes and skills
- Strong attention to detail, with passion to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexible, can do attitude
- Self-motivated and a problem-solver
- A real team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and time management skills