Customer Experience Team Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic individual who is able to bring a host of skills and abilities to this role, from relaying difficult decisions back to customers as well as building and maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder engagement. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who really likes the nitty gritty and has a can-do approach to getting the job done.
Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week, 5 days out of 7
Day Shift – 8am – 12pm variable start time, finishing between the hours of 4pm – 8pm
- Manage a team of Customer Experience Advisors to support first contact resolution for ALG customer complaints.
- You will be responsible for the control and development of people and processes and interact with customers and third parties to resolve complaints.
- Development of, and responsible for the implementation and delivery of Complaints and Compliments strategies and policies across the Group.
- Ensuring that all customer complaints are thoroughly and fairly investigated within agreed service standards, you will make sure complaints are effectively managed, working with other teams to turn insight into action where necessary.
- Ownership and resolution of executive and escalated complaints, these cases will be of severe nature and will require empathy, understanding and clear response to the customers situation.
- With your commitment to the highest levels of customer service and championing the customer throughout the organisation, you’ll have the ability to analyse results and interpret them so that the appropriate actions can be taken.
- Ensure your team are productive and maintain an agreed SLA,
- Queries resolved within 72hrs with a stretch target of 48hrs (Salesforce)
- 80%/20secs (Telephony)
- Instant (Social and Live Chat)
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction.
- Building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, together with the ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- Identify key trends on service failures and implement strategies to improve on this.
- Provide weekly reporting and commentary on complaint themes, investigations and resolution.
- Support members of the team with problems and guide them through to a resolution.
- Provide support to the AYS Customer Centre (as and when required) to ensure customers are prioritised and telephony skills are maintained.
- Responsibility for the health and wellbeing of the team, absence below 10%.
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit.
- Maintain and uphold the ‘I am Addison Lee’ values, through exceptional written and verbal skills.
- A passion for people
- Strong leadership skills are essential, the ability to motivate, coach and train a team to achieve individual and team goals.
- Ability to work under pressure, showing good time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy and a working knowledge of contact centre systems.
In Return You Will Receive
- A competitive salary – £25,000 – £30,000 per annum.
- Performance related bonus.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Company benefits including Pensions Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers.
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation.
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well as free fresh fruit!
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer.
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!
Apply Now For Further Information!Apply