This newly created Customer Project Manager position will report in to the Senior Customer Project Manager and provide project leadership and practical “hands on support” to manage the development and execution of the new customer projects. You will support and deliver on business change plans in an agile, fast paced environment, working closely with clients, account managers, service managers and all shared services departments within Addison Lee.
The below skills and characteristics are required…..
- At least 2 years of Customer Service / Sales implementation and change management experience, evidenced
- Highly organised, excellent time management and proven ability to effectively manage projects
- Good, well rounded knowledge of customer centric processes and how to ‘delight’ customers
- Excellent external and internal stakeholder management abilities from senior level down
- Excellent PowerPoint, excel and Word skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of ability to problem solve, analyse and re-engineer process, evidence of managing change into business
- Be prepared to roll up their sleeves
- Get it done!
- Delivery of project objectives
- Manage and own the end-to-end project management life cycle
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Take full ownership
- Working closely with other internal departments
- Take full ownership of the delivery of elements of the customer projects to support sales and service teams – accountable and responsible for delivering customer focus projects
- Leverage subject matter expertise in project management, Pre and Post Sales business change initiates, working closely with mid-level and snr stakeholders across the business to deliver agreed outcomes
- Key role in on-boarding new customers, working closely with marketing and sales to implement and creating new processes to maximise the effectiveness of new customer joining Addison Lee
- Manage project inputs by working with sales staff in a matrix environment to deliver expected outcomes
- Ensure project requirements, plans, designs, deliverables, test cases, milestones and dependencies are documented, defined, communicated as appropriate and fulfilled or met
- Proactively, independently and consistently engage with stakeholders to communicate project timelines and impact of deliverables on operations – use a balance of face-to-face as well as electronic communication
- Actively define and drive change management initiatives associated with Sales change, including process definition and re-engineering to support deliverables, and training out any changes
- Demonstrate teamwork, collaborative attitude and can-do attitude at all time