AT YOUR SERVICE CONTACT CENTRE ADVISORS
Addison Lee have come out the blocks strong having recruited over 250 members of staff in the last 12 months.
We are now looking to beat our personal best by adding an additional 30 Customer Service Advisors to be based at our Peterborough At Your Service Centre who can help us go for Gold!
We recently won the 2018 Best Ground Transportation Company Award which makes working for Addison Lee that much more rewarding.
If you enjoy solving problems, working to targets and have a customer focused mindset then a position on the Addison Lee team awaits you!
We thrive on making sure our workers and our customers are happy and we do this by offering outstanding training so you are best equipped to handle any and every scenario.
Full Time 37.5 hours per week, fixed Sunday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Saturday.
Day Shifts, Afternoon Shifts and Night Shifts available.
- Manage inbound contact from our customers and completing their journey request in a friendly and timely manner
- Responding to email and social media enquires as and when required
- Deliver brilliant service whilst exceeding operational targets to drive customer satisfaction
- Building excellent peer and stakeholder relationships, together with the ability to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Support members of the team with problems and guide them through to a resolution
- Being an inspiring communicator who openly and collectively drives great team spirit
- Deal with any issues or queries in a clear and professional manner
In return you will receive:
- Earn up to £17,500 – £18,500 OTE, Base salary + 10% Bonus + Quarterly double bonus related to attendance with the opportunity to earn up to £20,000 based on progression
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Free quarterly onsite wellness presence including corporate massages to reduce stress!
- Company benefits including Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and Childcare Vouchers
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career opportunities within a fast moving and dynamic organisation
- Onsite you will find a free staff car park, unlimited free tea & coffee as well free fruit!
- Excellent food options in the same estate plus regular vendors who come on-site such as Marks & Spencer
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment!