Location – Paddington, London HQ
We are looking for an outstanding Digital Designer to work and lead on the Addison Lee Group’s creative output across all digital platforms.
You’ll be joining a newly created in-house creative team which sits as part of the fun, friendly and dynamic marketing team. The role will suit someone with a passion for design and marketing, who is happy to challenge the status-quo.
You’ll be responsible for creating concepts, delivering brilliant design solutions and developing new ways to engage with our audiences.
Working across our brands, you will possess great motion design skills and be a champion for new design trends across the business.
- The Digital Designer will work hands on, designing digital display ads for our large campaigns, designing emails and enhancing digital customer experience wherever possible
- Work directly with digital and marketing colleagues to develop best-in-class designs to from concept through to production, adhering to brand guidelines
- Compose visually stunning, cutting-edge concepts for cross-channel integrated campaigns
- Manage the briefing process with internal and external stakeholders to understand objectives
- Produce visual assets for use across all online channels including web, email, display banners, mobile, social and video
- Champion design improvements by keeping up to date with best practices, advancements and trends
- Ensure brand consistency is maintained and translated into creative work, pushing the boundaries and contributing new ideas
- Liaise with stakeholders to take learnings from previous projects to feed into future creative
- Scopes design initiatives and juggles multiple projects, proactively manages own time optimisations
- A strong portfolio of relevant digital creative work
- Minimum of 3 years Digital Design experience
- Excellent Adobe Creative suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects), Sketch a plus
- Worked on Video editing / content and animation
- Proven experience in digital / social channels and campaign
- Expert in HTML 5 and CSS
- Knowledge of emerging technologies on social networks
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals such as typography, colour and layout
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- A passion for design trends and innovation
- Self-motivation, flexibility and an impeccable attention to detail
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 33 days, including 8 bank holidays per annum
- Pension & Healthcare options
- A beautiful office space in Paddington, with fancy coffee machines free of charge at your disposal
- Agile working – we pride ourselves on focusing on outputs rather than inputs… need to work at home one day – no problem!
- Need tech or equipment? We’ll provide whatever you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Discounted Addison Lee car journeys as well as discounted gym membership
- Additional voluntary benefits available via Reward Gateway