About the Role…
We are looking for a pro-active and enthusiastic recruitment team leader to work within our driver recruitment team at our site in Euston. Leading a team of recruitment specialists, you will support the business with its driver growth strategy. Managing the full recruitment cycle from sourcing and hiring to onboarding Drivers.
If you are an experienced Recruiter/Senior Recruiter looking for a step up and a better level of autonomy, then this could be the role for you.
The job is located at Addison Lee’s recruitment office in Euston, London and will entail some limited travel to the locations of our other sites across the UK.
Duties & Responsibilities…
- Full ownership of the end to end life cycle of the recruitment process
- Proactively sourcing new channels for candidate attraction
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly KPI reports for the team
- Approaching candidates directly through social media and other networks (e.g.: LinkedIn)
- Supporting new recruits with enquiries and the onboarding process
- Telephone screening applicants prior to inviting in for a face-to-face interview
- Interview scheduling and diary management of all interviews taking place
- Develop a candidate attraction and engagement strategy
- Working to established KPI’s to meet key recruitment targets
Skills and Experience Required…
- Experience in a busy high-volume recruitment environment – direct sourcing, screening, assessing/interviewing of candidates
- A history of engaging with and sourcing candidates across a range of sectors
- Previous experience in supporting and interacting with multiple stakeholders across different levels
- Direct involvement in candidate onboarding (e.g.: Documentation, DBS and referencing)
- Experience in sourcing and negotiating job board agreements
- A background in recruiting Drivers would be advantageous but not essential