Here at Addison Lee we are looking to add an Account Executive to our rapidly expanding Global Accounts operation. As a Global Account Executive (GAE) your primary role will be to identify and realise revenue growth from within your client portfolio.
You will be tasked with promoting client spend across the whole range of Addison Lee solutions through outbound sales activity. The responsibilities involve many aspects of the client relationship including, but not limited to, initial introduction & account management, reporting, administration and support.
The position will suit an individual with a fervent interest in the business world and strong desire to excel within a commercial role. You will be a strong relationship builder with the ability to negotiate and deliver valuable outcomes to support our customers and the business.
- Plan, prioritise and manage outbound sales activities to achieve revenue targets
- Maintain and develop effective relationships across all the relevant levels of the Account base
- Ensure upselling and cross selling opportunities are developed and won, resulting in increased share of accounts
- Act as a point of contact to the Global Account portfolio within Addison Lee, working with and supporting Global Account Managers as necessary.
- Ensure that client expectations are met, co-ordinating resolution of any escalation of service issues and system service failures.
What We Are Looking For
- Commercial acumen with the ability to plan and execute a business strategy in a methodical manner
- Sales and/or other relevant commercial experience within a highly structured and target based environment.
- First class communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in over-achieving revenue targets within a commercial environment.
- Experience within a high volume inside sales role