Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
An urgent Fixed Term Contract requirement has arisen for an Insight Analyst to join our established Data Team at our prestigious HQ in Paddington for 12 months (Maternity Cover).
As our Insight Analyst, your key responsibility will be to use data to tell stories that support the Marketing, Sales, Finance, Commercial and Operational teams through data analysis, modelling, visualisations and insight; ensuring delivery is timely, accurate and reliable. You will work with senior business stakeholders to define analysis reporting and insight requirements, including identification of the internal and external data sources needed and the subsequent development needs.
What we are looking for?
As our Insight Analyst will be effectively producing reports and insights into customer data and will be proficient using R coder. The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ proven experience gained in a commercial environment and will demonstrate confidence in handling large, complexed and multi sourced data sets to provide actionable insight and advanced analytics. A good working knowledge of Data Marts is essential.
You will be educated Degree level or above in a highly numerical subject (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science) and possess excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Power BI and or other visualisation tools. You will be tenacious and committed to producing results with the ability to persevere with a challenge, seeing it through to the end. In addition, you be a team play with a positive and proactive attitude.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Work with senior business stakeholders and the Insight and Analytics Manager to define analysis and insight requirements
• Deep-dive into the company’s data in order to understand customer behaviour and business performance, using R and SQL
• Leverage advanced analytics/ data science methodology to drive actions with high commercial impact and adhere to analytical best practices
• Develop and implement dashboards and data visualisations to showcase analytics and insight, using Power BI
• Proactively resolve problems and issues affecting the progress of delivering analysis, ensuring that delivery timelines are not impacted
• Use initiative to identify and develop additional analysis and insights capabilities and champion these to stakeholders
• Work closely with the Data Engineering team to understand and utilise the company’s data. Recommend database changes and identify external data sources to support or improve the timely production and delivery of accurate analysis and insight.
• Recommend new analysis tools and techniques to Senior Insight Management
Qualifications, Experience or desired Skills?
- A Degree in Mathematics or equivalent
- Numerical skills
- Power BI
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!
- Closing date: 25th November 2019