Main Function of the Role
Building and delivering a programme that fully engages and enthuses the Addison Lee team on our transformation journey, helping them understand the Group’s direction, the important role they are playing and motivating them through clearly articulating Addison Lee’s quality employer brand.
You will play a pivotal role in shaping and leading the changes to enhance our internal communications.
- Designing and implementing an internal communications plan with clear targets, supported by all key stakeholders, that engages all of Addison Lee’s Group’s staff on the company’s transformation journey, making them ambassadors for the brand and the business.
- In partnership with your HR colleagues, putting in place a plan to bring the Addison Lee employer brand to life internally and externally
- With the HR team, taking responsibility for the Intranet and content and their role in internal communications programmes
- Exploring the role that events can play in your plans and organising any relevant functions, liaising and consulting senior management
- Ensuring that success in the programme is quantifiable
About You / Skills Required
- 3-5 years internal communications experience, ideally gained in an in-house environment, supporting a dynamic and fast-evolving businesses
- Previous exposure to start-up environments would be a distinct advantage
- Proof of successful internal communication campaigns in a rapidly-changing environment
- Demonstrable experience of enhancing, changing and managing the Intranet as part of internal communications programmes
- Proven track record of building an employee brand
- Evidence of planning and implementing successful internal communication content programmes
- Comfortable in a fast-moving environment with considerable ambiguity