The Addison Lee Group
From humble beginnings to London’s most trusted business-class car service in just over forty years, Addison Lee have grown with and for the times.
Our clients are right to expect extraordinary standards, and by allying the latest technologies with traditional customer service values, we can not only disrupt the industry, we can revolutionise it.
We are Europe’s largest ground transport service with a fleet of over 5,000 vehicles. The business delivers over 30,000 people and parcels each day, with owned operations in over 10 cities and a network of operations across Europe, the US and Asia.
Our business has been built on being different from the norm. We have been pushing the boundaries of what’s possible ever since our beginning back in 1975. It’s our focus on the next big thing that makes Addison Lee such a unique place to work. We actively encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues and share ideas, and empower people to make a difference.
About the Role…
As the face of the Addison Lee International and Overnights business. You will be delivering the highest level of customer service to our clients. From processing bookings and orders to assisting the warehouse and allocating work to drivers. You will be play a key role in the smooth running of the operation.
The role will be located at our William road site in Euston
Duties and responsibilities….
- Taking bookings from clients
- Dealing with all queries in relation to pricing and shipping delays
- Processing shipments for despatch
- Some lifting (of parcels/goods)
- Allocating work to drivers
- Any other duties required by management
Skills and experience required….
- Communication skills at all levels
- Impeccable telephone manner
- Time Management and Organisation skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Previous experience working within a large and reputable international or overnight parcel delivery company essential.