Purpose Of The Role:
To deliver new integration projects on the Enterprise Mulesoft Anypoint platform.
Main Duties / Experience Required:
- 3 years + experience Java development, ideally working on enterprise grade projects and integrations
- Demonstrable integration experience with middleware products, preferably Mulesoft Anypoint Platform for designing API interfaces and management of APIs
- Hands on experience creating, validating, debugging and consuming XML and JSON
- Development of enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Good understanding of SOA principles and best practices
- Experience in using source version control tools, including SVN or GIT
- Strong understanding and familiarity in working with Agile practices – Scrum / Kanban
- Experienced in use of Maven and Jenkins for build and integrations.
- Experienced in use of project tracking and issue management software, ideally JIRA
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- A self-starter that works well as part of a team, assertive and able to focus on priorities despite distractions
This post has expired. If you would like to be considered for future roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.