Main Function of the Role
As the Manager of the Client Services Team, your primary role will be to manage all the team members across major and key accounts approx. a team of 10. As the manager you will be accountable for delivering an exceptional service to key Addison Lee clients. You will deliver through the Addison Lee service management team world class service to all our clients.
You will be a proactive manager with a great deal of experience in managing a team of client services managers, how to deal with clients is essential but of more importance is how to manage a team with varied tasks, clients and skill levels. Must be able to demonstrate process and MI based improvements to document and manage the team’s performance. This is currently at a basic level so will require a short, medium and long term plan to develop processes and reporting and to allow for management of time / resource within the team.
You will strategically balance your time between handling day to day issues with the team, identifying root cause issues and working to improve the underlying process. As a manager of client services team within a Sales department you are here to delight your clients, make sure they are happy with the service provided and enhance the service where possible. You will not have sales/revenue targets however as part of building excellent client relationships and understanding your client requirements, you will identify and be able to explain benefits of additional services; the Sales teams will then sell this in.
- Management of a team of 10 people, key roles:
- Motivator, discipline and task/time management essential
- Driving performance and ability to inspire
- High level of skill in 121’s and developing team members
- Process and MI focused to drive achievable, documented results and improvements
- Excellent time management and ability to manage this in others
- Manage all client service requirements from major and key accounts, and be accountable for all client contact and service delivery issues in the team
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key client stakeholders
- Monitor service management tracking reports for all managed accounts and ensure reports are reviewed in order to provide ‘expert opinion’ back to clients
- Act as central point of coordination for on boarding and resetting accounts using standard processes and systems – including manager portal and any integration into customer travel and expense software through your team
- Excellent knowledge of bespoke in house systems and process as well as standard CRM system (Salesforce)
- Coordinates all in-life marketing for managed clients to update bookers and client stakeholders on service improvements. This to include running client satisfaction surveys and coordinating subsequent improvement plans.
- Capture requirements for process, policy and system improvements in order to drive customer delight.
- Identify any low scoring NPS clients and coordinate service recovery action plans, identify any high scoring NPS clients and see how we can learn from positive feedback
- Manages Salesforce.com platform for accounts to ensure 360 view of the customer.
- Ensure that client expectations are met, co-ordinating resolution of any escalation of service issues and system service failures. Coordinates with Customer Contact Centre to ensure all feedback captured and processed.
Special aptitudes/ Personal characteristics
- Self-starting with the drive to increase customer satisfaction and service
- Excellent relationship skills; the ability to interact at all levels and develop staff
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative but also able to lead and co-ordinate teams.
- An ability to communicate and influence effectively.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload accordingly.
- Tenacious and able to motivate others in support of the needs of the role.
- Numerate and adept at analysing and manipulating data in order to support the Sales Teams in building strong and persuasive selling messages.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to learn and develop to progress career with client services/account management
- Process driven
- Excellent MI skills and ability to analyse and use data to drive performance