Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
As Manager of Client Services, your primary role will be to manage an established team of 10 that is made up of Executives, Senior Executives and Managers; each of whom provide service and support to their own portfolio of clients. In addition to your own niche portfolio of clients, you will be the main point of escalation and will also be responsible for the development of the existing team who you will nurture and empower to make decisions.
As manager of this key function you will be accountable for the performance of your team and will lead by example to provide a first-class customer service experience for all managed clients within the company, working closely with the direct sales team. The main focus will be to ensure that the clients receive a professional and client focused experience and meets and where possible, exceeds our SLA’s. to further strengthen and build upon our client relationships. This role will require you to strategically balance your time between handling day to day issues/requests from clients, supporting and challenging your team, identifying root cause issues and working to improve process.
What we are looking for?
To be considered for this role you will have a proven background and solid experience in a Client Services role, with strong team management experience. You will be familiar with and comfortable carrying our performance reviews and one to ones.
Evidence if driving through change will be amongst your achievements and a commitment and resilience to achieve results. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills and proven ability to prioritise. You will be comfortable presenting and demonstrate confidence developing and delivering against service improvement plans.
In this highly visible role, you will demonstrate the ability and willingness to take proactive measures to respond to and interpret data as necessary to resolve key business challenges with an undeterred commitment for improvement and excellence working with our counterpart in the US and beyond.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
• Manage all client service requirements from Global and Key accounts and be accountable for all client contact and service delivery issues for the entire team
• Reporting and service delivery planning
• Monitoring service management tracking reports for all managed accounts and ensure reports are reviewed in order to ensure expert information and advice is provided to clients
• Excellent knowledge of bespoke in-house systems and process as well as standard CRM system (Salesforce)
• Team management and development
• Challenge team to capture requirements for process, policy and system improvements in order to drive customer delight
• Manages Salesforce.com platform for accounts to ensure 360 view of the customer.
• Ensure that client expectations are met, co-ordinating resolution of any escalation of service issues and system service failures. Coordinates with Customer Contact Centre to ensure all feedback captured and processed
• Working with Operations, IT and or each department necessary to resolve system service failures and minimise and anticipate disruption.
Why should you apply?
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
… and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!